Chapter Thirty-Seven

Present day
    Kim's POV

I run as fast as I can as soon as Pan let me go. I finally run into someone, Mike. "Pan got
you back for me!" He said as I threw my arms around him. He hugs me back. "That was the scariest thing I've ever experienced." I say. "It was?" He asked letting go of me. I nod. "How was it scary?" He asks. We sit down on a rock and I tell him all that happened since I was kidnapped. We meet up with the others at our camp. "Are you ok, Kim?" Snow comes up and hugs me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say trying to sound fine. I'm scared to death about what's going to happen. I'm scared that either me or my brother aren't going to make it out alive. I sit down on a log and listen to their plans. My part in their plans was to always stick with Regina,Snow, and Emma. The bad thing about the plan was that me and Mike would be separated. I look at what I'm wearing. I look like a lost girl. The outfit is very similar to the one I wore when I was little. My hair in a ponytail. "Kim, you might need a weapon because I don't have a doubt that we'll come in contact with Pan." I nod and think up a dagger. A dagger appears in my hands. I think up an arrowhead too. I use the arrowhead to carve my name into the handle of the dagger. I put it in a holder on my waist and I'm ready for anything. My hands start to glow all of the sudden. Everyone turns towards me. They all look confused. "What's happening to Kim?" Regina asks. Rumplstiskin even looks confused. I take out my hand mirror and there's a streak of blond in my hair. Along with my hands glowing my hair is slowly changing. I notice that my eyes are glowing green. I look like a demonic ghost girl. After a minute everything stopped glowing and I felt normal again. Everyone was still staring at me. "What?" I ask very confused. "Kim, look in the mirror again." My brother says. He seems to be trying to calm himself down. I look in the mirror again. Everything about me changed. My hair is now light blond. My face is very narrow. My eyes are green. I was turned into a different person. The only thing that was the same was my voice. "Is there a way that I can go back to normal?" I ask. I kinda already know what the answer is. "I don't know." Rumplstiskin says. "This has to be some kind of spell." Snow says. "But the real question is, who cast the spell?" I think of the possible people that would try to change me. Pan wouldn't change me, I don't see a reason why he would change me. But I know a person who will, Maya Pan. "Maya." I mumble. Everyone stops talking and looks at me. "What name did you just say?"asks Regina. "Maya Pan, Pan's sister." Mike took out his phone and put on the voice recorder. "Kim, talk into the recorder." He says. "Ok, so does anyone have an idea of how to get her to fix me?" I ask. Everyone looks at each other and shakes their heads. My brother played the recording back and my voice was different than before. It was somewhat lighter and I had a British accent. "My voice changed." I say very surprised. "We would have to get Maya to take the curse off." Rumplstiskin says. "What curse?" I ask. "She cursed you to change into a different person. So, pretty soon you will forget who you are." I was horrified by what I had just heard. I look down and start tearing up leaves again.