Chapter Thirty-Eight

Flashback
Pan's POV

One hundred years had past and I was lonely in Neverland. I decided to get my pipes and enchant them to lure children when I play them. I go to the enchanted forest and start playing them. A boy comes out of the forest. Other boys follow him and pretty soon about twenty boys were there dancing around the fire. I continue playing the pipes. The boys that are dancing, I'm going to take home with me. All of the sudden Rumple comes out of the forest, comes to me and takes my pipe. He crushes it in his hands. "Where's my son, piper." I smirk and take off my hood."Is that what they call me?Because we both know who I really am." He looks at me, surprised. "Been a long time. Glad to see you could make the show." He still didn't speak. "Surprised to see me, Rumple? Well, I don't blame you. I'm a little surprised myself. Look at who's all grown up and become the Dark One. Good for you." I smirk. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "It's lonely in Neverland. The only friends I have are the children who visit in their dreams they can't stay. But the boys I bring back with me will." He comes to a realization. "You're here for my son." He says. Getting his son was a secret reason to why I came here. "I am." I say smirking. "It's going to take a lot more than a magic pipe to take my son." He sounds very confident. "The only thing magic about this pipe is that only certain boys can hear it. Boys who feel unloved, boys who feel lost. Is this why you can hear it Rumple? Isn't it." "Don't pretend you know me. You don't. Not anymore." He says. "Why I think I do. Beneath all that power you're no more than an unloved, lonely, lost boy. Hey, I like the sound of that. That's what I'll call my new group of friends. The lost boys. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?" I just figured out what to call my boys. "You can call them whatever you like. Belfire will not be apart of it." I smirk. "Oh, he's already apart of it. The question is, what are you willing to do to get him back?" I don't believe Rumple will do anything and leave the boy with me. I smile at the thought of that. "I'm going to make you regret ever asking that question." I raise an eyebrow. "I understand you're upset. Most parents worst fear is that their child would be taken away from them. But that's not yours is it ,Rumple? No. You're not afraid of Belfire will be taken away from you. You're afraid he'll leave. After all being abandoned is what you're good at. Isn't it? Everyone you know has left. Haven't they? Bae's mother,Mela. Not to mention your own father. Why should Belfire be any different?" He looks hurt from me mocking him and says "You're wrong." I smirk. "Am I? Well let's find out shall we? You ask Belfire if he wants to come to Neverland with me or stay here with you. If he wants to stay, I'll leave and never return. Deal?" "I don't have to make any deals with you." He says through gritted teeth. "But why wouldn't you? If you're so sure he'll stay. " I challenge him. He ended up not taking my deal and took his son against his will.