Chapter Nineteen

Kim's POV

After I fought with Pan and he pushed me I fell hard on my back. I landed right in front of Mary-Margret and Emma's feet. "Are you ok,Kim?" Mary-Margret asks me. "I'm fine, thanks Mary-Margret." I say. "Call me Snow,Kim." She says. "Ok,Snow." Mike comes to me and helps me up. "You alright?" He asks me. "Yeah." I answer. "How are we going to get Henry now? I mean if we try to attack them again Pan is probably going to do the same thing he just did." I say. Everyone looks puzzled. I realize that Mr.Gold and Neil are missing. "Hey,where's Gold and Neil?" Regina asks. I shrug at them. We all get tired so we go to bed. I try to go to bed but every time I close my eyes, I hear someone in the forest. I decide to go for a walk I get my bow and arrows just in case I run into Pan. I go into the woods and walk for a little bit. I hear a twig snapping and it wasn't from me walking. I quickly load my bow and arrow and shoot where I heard the noise. "Not very smart of you to try to shoot me." Pan comes out of the forest. "Well,my intentions were to kill you." I say. I reach for my dagger and lunge at Pan. He blocks my attempt to stab him in the stomach. He has his dagger and is attempting to stab me. I keep blocking him and he keeps blocking me. I get really mad and my hands start glowing. Pan notices it and stops fighting me. I build up all the anger and create a fire ball in my hand. I try to strike Pan but,he teleported before it got to him. I looked around and he was no where to be seen.