Chapter Thirty-Six

Flashback
Pan's POV

I go to the old abandoned tree house I used to play in when I was a kid. I needed to get a book from it. I go up in the treehouse and search the bookshelf. It wasn't there. Then I remember that I hid it three years ago. I lift a lose piece of flooring and find the book. I book with a velvet cover and in golden letters says 'Once Upon A Time'. I take it and turn it to the story about Neverland. It told me to say two words. I snap my fingers and I automatically turn fifteen years old. "I believe." I yell. I wait for a minute then, a gust of wind flung the window open. A black figure comes in and grabs one of my wrists. He flys me to an island. I land on the sand and the shadow says "welcome to Neverland, Peter Pan." I look at it confused. "You know my name?" I ask. "Yes, we've been waiting for you to come for a long time." It says. "Follow me." It continues and grabs my wrist again. It leads me to a rock shaped like a skull. We go to the main floor of it. There's a huge hourglass in the center of the room. The top was nearly full. Only a few grains were at the bottom. "What's this for?" I ask. "You're the first person to try to live on this island because, this place was meant to be only visited by kids in their dreams.This hourglass shows how much time you have to stay young and if it runs out, you will die." It says. "There has to be a way around this." I say. "There is no way around it but, there is a way you can get more time." It says. I immediately get interested in what it was saying. "How do I get more time?" I ask. "The heart of the truest believer." It says. I nod. "Ok, I'll get it."