Chapter Twenty-Two

Pan's POV

When she said she saw Maya, guilt tugged at me. I thought she was dead I mean, I did kill her myself. I told Kim Hook killed her so, she wouldn't be too afraid of me. I went to my thinking tree ,where she claimed to see my sister after I tied Kim up at camp. "Maya" I yell leaning against my thinking tree. A fifteen year old girl came out of the forest. "Hello, Peter." She says to me. I didn't realize how much we look alike until Kim pointed it out. "Hey,Maya" I say back to her. "What do you want?" I ask her. "Oh, you know what I want." I nod. She wants Kim. "Well you're not going to get my lost girl that easily." I say. "Lost girl? I thought she was a captive you were keeping not a lost girl." She says mockingly. She is maybe worse than me. "Why do you want the girl?" I ask she looks at me like I just asked what color the trees are. "We both know why I want the girl." She wants to get revenge on me but,it's not going to be easy for her at all because, Kim's brother will have her head if she attempts to hurt her. "So, you give me the girl and I take care of the people trying to take Henry away from you. Do we have a deal?"
She asks me. I shake my head "There's no way you're getting Kim without a fight." I say with a smirk. "Oh, really then, let the best sibling win." With that she disappears. I go back to camp very angry and sit down next to the fire. I star at the fire and notice Kim still tied up but laying down and sleeping on the other side of the fire. Henry is almost right next to me sleeping next to a tree. I wonder how either of them can sleep when all my lost boys are dancing around the fire, making tons of noise. I then notice a shadow figure in the forest. I go towards it and it runs into the woods. I let it go and sit down where I was sitting before. I pull out my pipe and start playing. I wonder if Kim and Henry can here the music. I assume Kim does because she suddenly wakes up. I look over at Henry who is still asleep. Kim is sitting against the tree she's tied to and is pulling leaves apart. I continue playing the pipe and look at Kim to see how she reacts to it. She doesn't react at all. She just sits there messing with leaves.