Chapter Twenty

Pan's POV

While I was fighting Kim,her hand started glowing and a fireball formed in her hand. She tried to throw it at me but I teleported back to camp. She might have just as much power as the dark one or at least as powerful as Regina. My hands are stinging as if the fireball actually hit me. I look down at my hands and they're cherry red. Felix walks up to me. "Hey, Felix" I said still looking at one of my hands. "Are you ok, Pan?" He asks me. "I'm fine." I say getting a little bit mad at Kim for burning both of my hands. I walk out of camp and to a bush of dream shade. I wave my hand and the bush moves. I go to the fountain that was in the middle of the huge hidden garden. I put my hands in the water and the burns go away. I walk out and close the dream shade bush,blocking the entrance to the garden. I don't know how powerful Kim and brother are but I'm going to find out. Just how will I do that because I could get myself killed? I would have to test both of them, I would just have to do it from far away. I go back to camp and take out the pan pipes. Henry's sitting on a log watching the boys dance. "Not going to join on the celebration?" I walk over to Henry and sit across from him. "Nothing to celebrate." He responds. "Nothing to celebrate? Henry this party is for you. Saving magic." I smirk. "Maybe some music will get you to your feet." I lift my pipe to my mouth and begin playing. "Sorry I can't hear the music." He says. "Interesting" I say kind of confused. "I know you're keeping my family from finding me." He says suddenly. I smirk. He surprised me by saying that. "Henry, I'm not keeping them away from you." I say trying to be convincing. He eyes turned from confident to sad. I leave him alone and go over to Felix. "We seem to have a problem, Pan." He says. "What is it?" I say trying to figure out what the heck is wrong. "It's Belfire, he escaped." I get slightly mad. "What do you mean he escaped?" I say trying to not get angry."Ok."I start. "Well I have someone else in mind to get." I say glancing at Henry. "Who would that be?" He says very confused. "Kim" I say. Felix nods and turns to leave to kidnap Kim. "One more thing ,Felix." He turns back to face me. "Kim has powers and I still don't know what she's capable of." He nods again and goes in the forest.