Chapter Thirty-Three

Present day
    Kim's POV

We walk back to their camp and we decide to get some rest. I barely went to sleep. I was up most of the time, paranoid that Pan was going to kidnap me again. I finally sat up and created a mirror. I went into the forest and hid in a clearing. I sat on the ground and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes glow for a second but then stop. My eyes suddenly changed colors from brown to green. I also feel as if I'm being watched. "Who's there?" I yell. Maya comes out of the forest. "Well, Why did you want me to show myself?" She asks. I can definitely see the resemblance between her and Pan. The only difference is that she's a girl and Pan seems to hate her. "Because, I thought you were Pan." I say trying to make something up. I look behind me and see a shadow figure. "Who's that?" I say pointing to the figure. "I don't know, sweetie but, what if you do but you just can't remember?" She asks. "I don't remember seeing him before." I say. "You won't now." She says as everything around me goes dark.

Mike's POV

I wake up to voices of people talking. I recognize one as Kim but, I can't tell who the other person was. I sneak to where the voices came from only to find my sister being carried by a lost boy and a girl I didn't recognize telling him something. Probably telling him where to take her. I couldn't hear what they were saying. But, now I do know one thing, Pan has my sister again.