Chapter Thirty-Four

Flashback
Pan's POV

After talking to Savannah, I teleport myself back to the cottage. I go to my room and sit in front of my desk. She said I had gone soft, that I wasn't evil anymore. Maya comes in and I tell her everything that happened. "Well, I don't think we should go yet because, we can't leave Rumple." She says. She's right, I didn't want to leave my new friend. We agreed to go find Rumple in the village. We finally found him after looking for about two hours. Good thing we decided to look where we first met him. He was sitting against the same tree. "Hey, Rumple." I say, coming out of the forest. Maya follows me out of the forest. "Hey, Peter. Hey, Maya." He says to us. We both go over to him and sit down next to him. "What's wrong?" Maya asks. She's right something is wrong. He had tear stains on his cheeks where he had been crying. "It's just that my father beat me again." He said trying to hold back tears. "Well,  you can always come to us if you ever need anything." Maya says. He looks at me and I nod in agreement. "Really?" He says in disbelief. "Yeah." She says. I get up and go into the forest. "Where are you going, Peter?"  Maya asks. "I'm going back to the cottage. I need to target practice." I lie and continue walking. She rolls her eyes and gets up but, doesn't follow me.