Chapter Fourty-Seven

Athena's POV

I go to the ship with the queen and get on. As we sail away, I look back on the island know I left Pan behind. We all the sudden hear a scream. It came from the lower level of the ship. We rushed down and found Pan trying to rip a boy's shadow away. Rumplstiskin opens Pandora's box and it sucks Pan inside. I go over to him and ask if he's ok. He says that he's fine. I go to the upper desk and star out into the ocean. I suddenly have a memory in my head of a girl about my age that looks a little bit like that Mike guy. She was fighting Pan and her hand was glowing. She made a fire ball and threw it at him, but he disappeared before it hit him. I went to my cabin to sleep. When I closed my eyes to sleep, I heard a girl's voice. "Hello, Athena." I sat up and there was a shadow figure at the wall of my cabin. "Who are you?" I ask. I start shaking from fear. "I'm Maya. Pan's sister." She says stepping into the light. I could see how they can be related. She has the same hair, the same eyes, and the same accent. "Why are you here?" I ask. She smirks. "I'm here to take you somewhere." She says. I shiver. Wherever it is it's not a good place. She grabs my arm. I struggle to get free and my surroundings change into a forest, but it wasn't Neverland. It was lighter than Neverland. I look around. I don't know where I am. Maya is no where to be seen. She must've teleported me but not herself.