Chapter Twelve

Flashback

"What I need you to do is forget about Neverland." "Why would we forget about Neverland" I say finally speaking up. "It's either forget about Neverland or you will die." He responds. "We will never forget about it." I say. "Very well then you know the price pay." He said. He took his dagger and stabbed me in the side. I screamed in pain. I lay on the ground and see my brother kneeling down next to me. Blood started gushing out of my side. My vision blurred.the last thing I see is my brother's face.

Mike's POV

"What can I do to help my sister?" I ask Pan. He is standing right next to her. "There's only one way to save her." He says. I look at him expectantly for him to say what it is. "What is the way?" I ask him. He smirks and says " I can use magic to patch up the wound but,under one condition." "What's the condition?" I ask. "That you allow me to erase her memory of Neverland. Deal?" Holding out his hand. I shake his hand "deal." "You also can't tell or mention anything about me or Neverland."  He says. "Ok." I say nodding my head in agreement. He hovers his hand over her wound and the cut disappears. Then, he hovers his hand over her head and his hand starts glowing. It stopped glowing after a few seconds. She fluttered her eyes open. Pan kept himself out of sight. Magic dust covered both of us and next thing I know we're both at the house in bed.