Chapter Fifteen

Pan's POV

I listen to the conversation between Kim and Emma. Do they think I'm stupid? I own the whole island for crying out loud. I teleport myself to my camp. I gather the lost and we plan a surprise attack on Kim and the others. I came up with a way to get rid of Kim for good ,but I just keep it  to myself. When it was time for the attack, I got Murray, one of the lost boys to go see where their camp is and if Kim is with them.He told she was with along with a boy he didn't recognize. Mike is most likely that boy. I hide in the forest until Mike was alone because I don't need his sister interrupting me.when he was I stepped out of the forest. He didn't look surprised to see me. "Good to see you again,Pan." He said sarcastically. "Hello,Mike." I said as he went to go grab his dagger. I get ready to pull my dagger out just in case. "I'm not here to hurt anyone." I say. He puts down the dagger. "Then why are you here?" He asked. "I came here to talk to you." I say sitting on a log. "Why?" He said getting suspicious and more on guard. "To make a deal." I say. "Not happening." He quickly responded as if knowing I was going to say that. "I thought you would say that." I started before he interrupted me. "What are you trying to get me to do?" He asked. "I want to give you something that can help you and Kim off of this island faster than the star she's waiting for." I handed him a translucent bean that has the power to make a portal to the magic less realm. "A bean?" He asked confused. "It's a bean that can open a portal to any realm even yours." I explain. "Pan,if this is a trick..." He starts. I interrupt him " your choice,leave before you or Kim get killed or try to get the boy and risk both of your lives." I say before I teleport myself to camp.