Chapter Fifty-Three

Storybrook
Pan's POV

I kept on looking at the book and pages kept on appearing and adding to my story. At last I saw a picture of Athena jumping into a portal to go here. I fall asleep after a while and smile at what happened this morning. The Shadow killed the Blue Fairy and I found a way to reverse the spell Maya put on Kim and she's already changing back.

Athena's POV

I wake up in a forest and start running straight. I came across a paved road and I successfully made it to the small town. I went into Gold's shop and saw Rumplstiskin. "Well, look who found her way back." He chuckled. "I need to know where Pan is." I say. "I'm sorry, dearie we haven't been able to find him, but Emma thinks he's with Regina." I nod and go out into the town. I see Pan and Emma walking in the street. I walk up to them. Emma stops me before I can say anything. "Athena, where have been? You went missing on the ship." She says. I glance at Pan and then back at her. "Well, I was stuck in the past and in the Enchanted Forest thanks to Pan's sister. But past Pan helped me and I summoned the past Dark One and traded my necklace of youth for a magic bean." She nods and says "I understand how you got here." "Athena, Your voice it's not a British accent anymore."  Pan said. He's acting different. I also wonder why he's with Emma and they seem to be getting along. "Did Pan turn good or something?" I ask. Pan laughs a little bit. "No, Pan's still a demon and this is Henry. Him and Pan switched bodies." She says. I don't really know who Henry is, but he seems nice. I'm still amazed I lost my accent. I look in my mirror and try to see if anything else is different about my appearance. The roots of my hair are turning dark brown and my skin color's tanning. My eyes slightly widen and Henry notices. "What's wrong?" He asks. "My hair and skin is turning darker." I say. "The spell. It's breaking." Emma mumbles to herself. "What spell?" I ask. "Look Athena, your real name is Kim White and you really have olive skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. You're the daughter of the Black Fairy and Mike is your brother." All of my memories came back when she said that. Pan's sister had put the spell on me.