Capter Fifty-Four

Kim's POV

I remember everything that happened as myself and as Athena. But one detail really sticks out. I kissed Peter Pan when I was Athena. We went to Granny's to discuss our plan to switch Henry and Pan back. We need my mom's wand to completely do it. Also once we do it they can't be switched again. My hair is turning to its right color slowly. Right now it's half blond and half dark brown. My skin is back to its olive tan color and my face is back to normal and not small and narrow like it was when I was Athena. "How are we going to get the wand? I mean the fairies have it and the Blue Fairy died." I ask. "We would just have to convince them to give it to us." Emma said. I nod. I'm scared of Pan hurting anyone, especially Henry. "So, I guess Rumple is going to do the spell." I said hoping they would say that he would. "No, for this particular spell to work we are going to need the Black Fairy herself or one of her decedents." Rumple said. I nod in understanding. I'm probably going to be the one that's going to do the spell. "So, which one of us is doing the spell?" I ask. I look at Mike expectantly. He looks at me. "I'm not doing it. I think you can handle it, Sis." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Ok, I'll do it. But I can't control my powers." I said. The last part was very true, I can't control my powers. I diffidently need some training. "You don't need to be able to control your powers to do it, dearie." Rumple said. I nod. I then realize that Henry's looking at me, very confused. I take out my mirror again and my hair is completely dark brown. I smile at myself and put the mirror back in my bag. "Ok, so we need to switch them back before Pan gets a chance to cast the curse." Emma says. "When is he going to cast it and what curse are you talking about?" I ask. Henry comes over to me and explains that it was the curse that brought everyone from the Enchanted Forest to here. He also said that the curse would even affect me and my brother since we're in town. "We don't know when he's going to cast it, but he's going to cast it soon." Rumple says. I nod and we start walking to the church.