Chapter Thirty-Nine

Present day
Kim's POV

The time finally comes to act on our plans and I get ready to attack. I fix up my bow and arrows and we walk through the woods to get to Pan's camp. We went there and neither Pan or Henry were in sight. Regina put a tracking spell on something Henry owned. We finally found them at Skull Rock. Pan put a protection spell on the staircase. Only people that don't have shadows could go through. Rumplstiskin apparently took off his shadow and went through. Regina and Emma worked together a short time after that and broke the protection spell. We rushed up the staircase. We find Pan and Henry. Henry has his heart in his hands. "Henry don't do this." Emma said. Pan looked at me, probably very confused and wondering who I was. I smirk to myself. "Henry, if you do this, you will die." I say. "That's definitely not true." Pan says. Pan bends down to Henry's level and puts his hand on Henry's shoulder. "Look, they're trying to stem your belief. But don't let them." He said. "Henry, we believe in you." Neal says. "Because we love you." Emma adds. "More than anything." Regina finished. It was weird. It was like they rehearsed it while we were trapped because of the stupid protection spell. "I love you too. That's why I have to do this." Henry says. He puts his heart in Pan's chest and drops to the ground. All of us rush over to him. Well all except me.