Part 15

I shouldn't be surprised but for some reason I am.
The kicks and blows were like the ones I felt in the park, except worse because hurtful words went along with every punch, every kick, every painful blow that came my way, came a long with a 'fag' or other words that I would rather not recall.
I manage to throw a few kicks from the ground so I could slip away, or more like back away. The couple of boys laughed at my scared figure and left.
As the 2nd bell rang I finally stood up, looking in the mirror, my nose is bleeding. I don't even try to go back to class I go straight to Lena's office after I clean off my nose as best as I could.
I knocked at her office door.
"Come in," She called.
I open the door slowly, "can we go home?"
It's only 1:30 a hour is left before the final bell.
"What happened?" She stood up coming over to me, taking my head in her hand examining my nose.
"Is your nose bleeding?"
I nod, "can we please go?"
"I'll call Stef to pick you up."
***
"I don't understand, who did this?"
"I don't know he won't tell me," Lena tells Stef.
I sit outside their office waiting patiently and listening in on every word.
"Just take him home and let him cool off maybe he'll talk to you then," Lena suggests.
"Okay."
I hear a 'I love you' and a 'I love you too' before the office door opens.