Chapter 25

WOW!

Over 24,000 people have read this story!

Ya'll, I'm still in disbelief!

There are so many of you guys that I want to thank and show love. So many of you have sent me long comments and private messages telling me how much you love this story! I am so appreciative of you all! I wish I could give you all a big hug in person! Trust and believe I've READ all your comments! I'm going to try and reply to all of them, I promise I will try!

(ALEX is played by one of the cutest Hispanic actors Cauã Reymond.)

Ya'll know I didn't edit this!!!! Help me out with the grammar!

In the mean time, enjoy this update! Don't forget to VOTE<COMMENT<FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD.

"Everybody this is my boyfriend Alex." Jada proclaimed after she locked her arm with Alex's.

Alex walked around and shook a few of my family member's hands. When he passed Zeke he slowed and stood over him. Zeke stood up in response. The two shared a moment of tension that didn't go unseen by me.

Eventually Zeke stuck out his hand. "What's up? I'm Zeke."

Alex glanced down at Zeke's open palm and after a moment of hesitation he shook it."Yeah, I know who you are. Merry Christmas Eve."

"Thank you. Same to you." Zeke responded.

I, on the other hand, was still frozen with shock. Jada hadn't told me she was inviting Alex over for Christmas Eve dinner. I was totally caught off guard and after the last conversation Alex and I had, I had every reason to feel uncomfortable at that moment. Somehow I managed to put on a small smile when Alex approached me.

He nodded at me. "Hey Symone. Haven't seen you in awhile."

I shrugged. "Yeah, I've been busy but I've been around."

Alex glanced down at my stomach. "You know what you're having?"

I placed my hand on my belly. "Boy."

Alex cleared his throat. "He's growing."

I shrugged. "Yeah, and I'm getting fatter."

"Well at least you're glowing." Jada chimed in.

"Alright, alright!" My mother clapped her hands. "It's family picture time."

Immediately I jumped up and began to edge out of the room. "And that's my cue to leave..."

"Symone get back here." My mother grumbled. "For the life of me I can't understand your aversion to taking pictures."

I crossed my arms. "I just don't like them."

My father picked up the camera. "Don't worry baby girl, I'll make sure I get your good side."

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, we have tons of pictures. Do we really need to take more?"

"Yes." My mother insisted. "Especially since we have new guests this year."

I glanced over at Zeke and then Alex. "You guys have every right to object."

Zeke shrugged. "I don't mind."

Alex shrugged as well and made his way over to my father. "Hey, what kind of camera is that Mr. Redd?"

I fought the urge to groan and instead sat back down in my seat helplessly. "You guys suck."

"Stop pouting." Jada chuckled. "It's only one picture."