Chapter 55

Hey beautiful people.

This is totally UNEDITED, so there's likely to be tons of errors. SORRY. It's currently 2:30AM and I am tired but I'm so thirsty to get this up to hear ya'll reaction.

((If you see any grammar mistakes, leave a comment! That's helpful to me!))

Don't be shy! Leave tons of comments. I want to know how ya'll feel about every moment in this chapter!

🌹It's finally happened! Isaiah's here! 🌹

It's been a long time coming.

The drama's not over yet though.

Love ya'll, but Jesus loves ya'll more.

SYMONE's POV

"I'm not going to hurt you."

My hand was out in front of me. It shook as my other hand clung to the bathroom wall behind me. "Stay back."

Jeremy held up his hands. "I haven't moved. I'm going to stay over here."

I could barely hear him as my heart throbbed in my ears loudly.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you." He said. "I came to tell you that."

I shook my head. "Just go."

"I'm planning on testifying against Mrs. Morgan whenever they find her. I was wrong. I should have never put my hands on you. I should have never done what she asked. I've always felt like I had to compete with Zeke. I've always been looked at as second best on the team. When Mrs. Morgan approached me saying she'd help me get into Duke, I was too stupid to see..." He shook his head. "She never really wanted to help me."

"Help!" The scream finally came out. "Please, somebody help me!"

"Stop screaming." He begged. "I won't hurt you. I came to apologize."

"Please! Just go—"

A searing pain shot through my back. I reached out for the sink nearest to me and leaned over it as it overtook my body.

Jeremy took a step closer. "Are you okay?"

I held my free hand out. "Don't come near me!"

I shouted this time, the fear of him dissipating as the reality of what was happening settled in.

It felt like I'd peed myself.

Although my dress prevented me from seeing them, I could feel that my legs and feet were wet.

"Oh shit." Jeremy's eyes widened as he peered down at the floor beneath my feet.

I put my weight on the sink in order to look down. I hoisted my dress up a bit to find the floor of the bathroom covered in water, but the water wasn't clear, it was thick and red.

"My water broke." I whispered to myself more than Jeremy.

Just then the bathroom door flew open and Aaron rushed in. I watched through heavy breaths as he took in the situation. His eyes narrowed in on Jeremy then me and then the bloody puddle under my feet.

"What the...?" He immediately shoved Jeremy back. "What did you do?"

Jeremy shook his head. "I didn't touch her!"

Fear rose up in me again, but now Jeremy was the least of my concern.

"Please," I reached out toward Aaron. "Help me."