Deadpool

Another day in the tower as usual. Lazing around, waiting for something big to happen. Normally you didn't have to wait for long, as today would help prove. You and Loki had been cuddling and watching (favorite/show) in the living room when Tony and Steve had practically burst in, followed by the other Avengers. "C'mon, love birds, it's time to suit up," Tony said.

"What's going on?" You asked, sitting up quickly.

"And this, ladies and gentlemen, is my favorite part. Let's hear what's going on," you heard a faint voice say from somewhere on the same floor as you guys.

"New Hydra division found. They're trying to make more super soldiers," Steve replied.

"And we all know how well that worked out," the same voice said.

"We need to take it out before they make anyone else like me," Bucky said, casting his eyes to the floor. "We can't have anything like that again."

"Sensitive subject. It's like someone kicked a puppy, you just wanna go and hug him," the voice commented. If anything, you were slightly amused by its little comments, but you were beginning to get annoyed.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one that heard that," you said, turning your attention back on your teammates. "It's like a freaking annoying voice responding to everything we say."

"Excuse me, I resent that," the voice responded.

"Yeah, I heard it too," Loki said, going to stand up. "I think it's coming from the kitchen."

"Shit, I better finish making my chimichanga," the voice commented, followed by the sound of crashing coming from the kitchen. Natasha pulled a gun out and motioned for you to take the one hidden in the drawer of the coffee table. The team made its way to the kitchen, Nat and you following behind Steve, whose shield provided cover in case the mystery visitor turned out to be a hostile. Loki followed closely behind you, somehow having found one of his daggers. The perks of living in a tower full of Avengers? There were weapons hidden pretty much everywhere.

When you guys entered the kitchen, you saw a man in a red and black suit rushing around as the microwave continued running. "Who the hell are you?" You asked, your gun pointed right at his heart.

"Woah, pretty lady," he said to himself. "C'mon, Pool, act cool."

"Still waiting for an answer," Natasha said, her gun raised as well.

"And there are two," he said to himself. "Name's Pool. Deadpool."

"Okay, James Bond, what the hell are you doing in our kitchen?" Tony asked, stepping out from behind Steve and Loki.

"Woah, you're Tony Stark," Deadpool said, his eyes widening slightly. "Huge fan, I really am."

"That doesn't answer the question, son," Steve said. All of you were growing confused at the presence of this man, his little comments and fangirling throwing you off.

"Uh, well, Cap, I have a great explanation for this," he said before charging at one of the windows, launching himself out of it while yelling "Catch me, Spidey!"

"Holy shit, he's killed himself!" You said as the team ran to the now broken window.

As you heard the splat of him hitting the concrete, you heard a faint "What the shit, Parker?!" Everyone just looked at each other, lost for words.

"That was definitely... Different," Loki finally said.

"So, that Hydra base?" Clint asked.

"Yeah, we should go take care of that," you said, still slightly shaken by what just happened.

"Yeah, let's go do that," Bruce agreed. The rest of the team murmured their agreements, not sure what to make of that entire encounter. For some reason, you had a feeling that this would not be the last you saw of Deadpool.