•Chapter Thirteen•

Come on. There is literally nothing I remember. It's so true. I only remember things when people tell me them. Sounds like amnesia. I told myself as I was sitting in the waiting room. This time, I was just waiting for Mike to return and pick me up from the hospital. Oh my god I was so tired. This whole day just wasn't going on schedule.
    I looked up to the face of Mike as he walked into the waiting room.
    "Hey," I said with a saddened tone.
    "What's the matter?" He said bending down to look into my eyes.
    I pointed to the front desk so he could sign me out and we could leave. I didn't want to be here. At all. Not anymore.
    He walked over to the front desk and smiled at the old lady. "I'm here to sign Abigail Moore out," he said pointing to the sign out list.
    "Alright just sign it and you can leave."
    Mike did so and I stood up to walk out of the waiting room with him.
    "So how did it go?" He asked.
    "Well, I do have..."
    "Oh hello!" Said Dr. Brown passing us in the hallway and stopping to talk to Mike. "I'm Dr. Brown! I just worked with your daughter."
    "Oh," said Mike. "She isn't my daughter I just know her now, we're friends. And how did it all go?" He said asking Dr. Brown the same question he asked me.
     We were friends?
    "Well she does have amnesia. Just a somewhat low level of it. Of course amnesia is harmless and can be cured, but that is only if someone tells her every detail about her past. That is very unlikely that someone can do that, though."
    "I see," said Mike. "Okay well thank you so much!"
    "One more thing," said Dr. Brown before we could turn around and walk away. "You shouldn't mention her past because it will make her more tense and it could hurt her."
Not at all like I was standing right there.
"Every piece will paint a thousand words," he said walking away waving.
"Okay well so what do you want to do?" he asked.
"Did you go to my mother's house yet?" I asked hurriedly.
"We did indeed."
"What happened? What did you find!"
"Well, you'll see when we get to room 114," he said walking faster.
"What's in room 114?" I asked.
"Shhh."
I shushed. Was it evidence? Another person? Who? What?
Mike knocked on the door and a small, quiet shrivel voice spoke. "Come in."
Mike opened the door and I saw Cameron laying attached to strings and he looked dead to the world.