•Chapter Twenty-Two•

I woke up to the smell of something odd. I couldn't quite put to my mind what it was. I sat up and I was in a dark room. There was a small light that was shining in the corner of the room. I got up, and pulled the duck tape off of my mouth with my hands tied up in front of me. It didn't leave a very good taste in my mouth. My arms were tied in front of me so I didn't even bother to try and screw with that. I kneeled my way over to the small light to see that it was shining over a chair. On the chair, there was a pillow, with a gun resting on top of it. I looked all over the chair for a sign to understand what this meant. Before I could do so, I heard movement along with groaning.
"H-hello?" I said shaky. When I turned, I saw a man. He was somewhat tall and he seemed not at all okay. Not mentally unstable like my mother, but ill. "Are you okay?" I asked walking in his direction.
"She's going to shoot us if we don't do it ourselves you know. I don't know why you seem so happy," he said looking down at his lap.
"Who are you?" I asked moving closer.
When he looked up, he stopped himself from saying a word. "Abigail. I-is that you?" He said touching my cheek.
"What's your name?"
"Abby," he said with a laugh. "I'm your father!"
I opened my mouth wide and tears began to trickle down my face. "Dad!"
We hugged for the longest time and we both were into tears. I paused at my next thought.
"I thought the police saved you from this whole situation!"
"They did, but she immediately came right back after me. She's got you, and she's headed for your boyfriend next."
He better not be coming for me.
Then, out of the shadows again, came another person. But I knew her. She was completely familiar. "Nurse Julia! What are you doing here too?"
    "Well," she said moving closer with her arms tied in front of her like the rest of us. "You know how I flipped out a bit when I heard the name Cameron Wood?"
    I nodded.
    "Well, you know how he used to live in the house next to you when you grew up?"
    "Yes."
    "Well, he didn't just live next door to you."
    "What?"
    "Abby. It's me, Julia. Your sister."