Chapter 19

I woke up and looked around. I was in Gray's room. I heard a little snore from my side and turned to see a shirtless Grayson sleeping. I got out from under the sheets and I was only in my bra and underwear. I looked around for my clothes but couldn't find them so I looked into Gray's closet and took out a big white t-shirt. I put it on and looked back at Gray and noticed that he was sleeping now on top of my clothes. Great.
I looked at his clock and it was 7:43. I rubbed my eyes and walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. There were hickeys on my neck and collarbone. I washed my face and as I was about to turn off the faucet, two hands crept onto my waist.
"Hey baby." Gray said with a hoarse voice.
"Hey Gray." I smiled as I grabbed a face towel from the rack next to us. Once I was done drying my face, Gray turned me around and gave me a small kiss on my forehead.
"Are we going to school today?" I asked looking into his eyes.
"Do you want to?"
"Not really." I looked down and I heard Grayson laugh. He lifted my chin so that I was looking back at him.
"And that's perfectly fine." He kissed my lips and I smiled.
"Im gonna go back downstairs." I said, walking out of the bathroom. I walked over to his bed to grab my clothes.
"I'm gonna keep your shirt for a little bit longer." I laughed.
"Okay." He chuckled. I left his room and walked downstairs. Sage and Peyton were in the kitchen with Mrs. Hunter.
I hurried along so that they couldn't see me and went into my room. I threw my dirty clothes into the basket and closed the bathroom door. I took my hair down and brushed it out before hopping into the shower. I washed off and changed into some leggings and baseball tee. I dried my hair and straightened it. I checked my bag and saw that I was out of clothes.
There was a knock on m my door and I answered it expecting to see Gray but Mrs. Hunter was standing in front of me.
"Hi." I said awkwardly.
"Good morning. So are you and Gray going to school today?" She asked.
"Um I don't think so."
"Okay. Well, I'm going to drop off the girls at school and then I'm going to work so if you or Gray need anything just call me."
"Sure. Thanks." She walked away and I heard the front door squeak open and then heard it shut. I went to my charger and plugged in my phone and them I went to walk around the house. I went to their backyard and it had a pool. Nice.
I wandered around a bit more and saw Gray in the kitchen cooking some food.
"Hey Bree. You hungry?" He asked.
"Um. No." I said. I sat down at the table and just talked to Gray.
"Can we go shopping later? I'm out of clothes and I'm not allowed to go back to my own house."
"Yeah. No problem. We can go to the mall later."
Gray ate his food as we talked and laughed a bit. He put his dirty plate in the sink and told me he was going to change. I nodded and went to my room to grab my windbreaker, phone, and wallet. I walked to the front door and put on my shoes. Gray came down the stairs and picked up the car keys from the desk.
"Let's go!" He said excitedly. He opened the door and started walking to the car. I laughed. I closed the front door and walked to the car also.
"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, starting the engine.
"Um. Let's just go to an outlet." I told him.
"Cool." He pulled out of the driveway and started driving.
"How come your so happy about going to the mall?" I laughed.
"Just because." He smiled. I turned on my phone and opened snapchat.
"Gray." I called. He looked at me and I snapped a photo. He still looked cute in an accidental photo.
I laughed and typed: to the mall!
We jammed out to music the rest of the way to the mall.
Grayson parked the car and we got out. The mall was pretty empty because it was a weekday.
We walked around the mall and bought a lot of stuff. I bought a few graphic tees and also some crop tops. I bought some leggings and skinny jeans. I also bought some large sweaters. I was carrying a lot of bags.
Gray bought some stuff for himself too. He bought himself some shirts and pants. I was looking at a really nice pair of ankle boots and Gray bought them for me.
We were done buying all of the stuff in about an hour and a half. And we bought a lot of stuff.
On our way back to the house, we passed by a group of guys who looked a bit older than us. They were all smoking cigarettes and weed. One guy in the group stood out to me and Gray. We looked at each other and Gray opened his window and shouted the guy's name.
"Tyde! What are you doing?"