Chapter 36

We had to have one of Gray's friend drive us back from the hospital because his car wasnt big enough. We got to the apartment around 11:30.
The girls were extremely happy when we told them that they didn't have to go to school. I let them watch some TV as Gray and I set the boys into the crib. We only had one but Gray said that he was going to buy another one later even though I didnt think it was necessary. Since the boys were asleep, we decided to watch some TV with the girls. I couldn't believe it. Two sets of twins.
"Can you drop us off at the school around 3:00?" Peyton askes Gray.
"Oh yeah. Your date." He smiled. I laughed when Peyton lightly punched him.
There was a knock on our door and Gray went to answer it. I looked over and saw him struggling to keep people from barging in. I jumped up from the couch and went to see what was going on. Gray was finally able to shut the door and lock it.
"What was that?" I asked him.
"Random people. I think you're famous now Bree!" He said sarcastically.
"Haha." I returned the sarcasm.
"But seriously. What are we gonna do about this? We can't have strangers come here." Gray said.
"Hopefully all of this just dies down. Its been months since anything bad has happened. Let's just try to ignore it."
He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on the forehead. We got to sit down for about 10 more minutes before the boys started to cry. Gray and I got up to tend to them. I fed Levi while Gray fed Jaxton. I still haven't found a way to tell them apart so I put different colored socks on them. Levi had the cold colors (blue, green, puprle, etc.) and Jaxton had the warm colors (red, orange, yellow, etc.). We changed their diapers and took them out to the living room to have the girls play with them for a while.
"So the babies might cry during the night. Are you okay with that?" I asked the girls.
"I guess." Sage replied.
"I'll be fine. Im a heavy sleeper." Peyton said.
"Are you guys hungry?" Gray asked us.
I said no but the girls said yes. Gray got up and went over to the kitchen and started making sandwiches.
"You sure you're not hungry Bree?" He asked me.
"Yeah. Im okay."
He shrugged his shoulders and went back to making them.
The girls and Gray ate while I played with the boys. As I did, I noticed that Jaxton had a small birthmark by his ear while Levi had one on his chin.

At 2:45, Gray drove both of the girls to the school for Peyton's "date". The twins were fast asleep so I decided to watch some TV. About 10 minutes later, I heard the door unlock and looked over. In came Forest.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, shooting up from my seat. He didn't a reply.
"Forest. What are you doing here?" I repeated.
"I need you." He said softly.
"What?"
"I need you!" He yelled as he tackled me onto the floor. He fooled around with the button on my jeans.
"No!!!" I screamed loudly. He managed to unbutton my jeans and violently took them off of me.
"You made me do this." He said through his teeth. He took a grip on my neck and squeezed. I choked. The more I stuggled, the harder he held me. I clawed at his wrist as a last resort. He unbuckled his own belt and took off his pants too.
He looked me in the eye with anger and lust.
"Please don't do this." I whispered.
"I can't help it." He said as his hand traveled up and down my sides. My vision became doubled and blurry. I could hear the babies crying in my room. It seemed to make him angrier and he squuezed my neck hard. I opened my mouth in an effort to get the smallest amount of oxygen. Nothing. I felt my eyes begin to roll back as I thought to myself. This is why he's been acting so strange.
Before I knew it, Forest was thrown off me. I knew it was Grayson. I wanted to gasp for air but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. I just laid there on the floor staring at the ceiling. Gray lifted my head up and placed me so I was laying on his lap.
"Bree! Look at me!" He yelled.
I wanted to turn my head or just move my eyes but I couldn't. I was alive but it felt like my body was dead. I could feel my heart slowly beating my brain slowly shutting it down.
"Bree!" He cried. I saw him at the corner of my eye. He put me back on the floor and stroked my hair before putting his mouth on my and blowing air into my lungs. Then he pushed on my chest. Nothing. I felt the same.
"Come on Bree." He grunted.
He placed his mouth on mine once more and blew. I felt my lungs fill and it was satisfying. He pumped my chest once. Then twice. On the third one, I gasped and started coughing. I slowly rolled to my side holding my neck still struggling to breathe. I saw Forest laying about 3 feet away.
Gray turned me over so I was looking at him.
"Oh my god." He choked as he put his hand on my cheek. I managed to give a small smile.
I sat up when I had finally caught my breath.
I ran my hand through my hair and ran my hand through my hair as I stared at Gray.
"Thank you."