Chapter 28

Sage and Peyton woke me up this morning by jumping up and down on my bed.
"Yes?" I said, rubbing my face.
"Where's Grayson?" They whined.
"Grayson had to go to the doctors." I told them sitting up.
"Okay. Whats for breakfast?" They asked, sitting down.
"How about pancakes?"
"Yeah!"
"Okay. Why dont you watch some tv first and I'll order it." I turned on the tv for them.
I grabbed the room phone and dialed for room service. I ordered pancakes and some fruit and juice. It arrived quickly and I tipped the server. I set the pancakes in front of them and let them eat. I gave them some strawberries and blueberries also. I handed them their drinks and let them enjoy themselves. I ate an apple and some strawberries.
I turned on my phone and had a text from Grayson.
"Good morning baby. Have the girls eat a good breakfast. And make sure Sage doesn't eat any nuts. She's allergic. Peyton's allergic to tomatoes too."
I replied, "yeah. Everything's fine. See you soon?"
He replied quickly, "yup. Love you."
"Love you too.❤️"
I scrolled through Instagram and Twitter and texted some people. Then I heard wheezing. I looked up and saw Sage lying on her back with Peyton hovering over her. I dropped my phone and climbed over to her. I pushed Peyton to the side and tucked my hair behind my ear so it wasn't in the way. Her eyes were pink and staring straight at the ceiling and there were blotches of red marks all over her face. I started panicking.
I ran around the room and checked all of the bags to see if there was an epipen or something to help. I found one in her backpack. I immediately stuck it into her upper thigh and pushed the button. She gasped and started coughing. She tried to get up but I told her to stay lying down. I picked up my phone and dialed 911 to send a paramedic to check on Sage.
A paramedic team arrived and checked up on Sage. She was going to do fine. I thanked them and asked Sage what she ate.
"I just ate the fruits and the pancakes." She said.
I looked at the pancakes.
"They must have cooked it with peanut oil. Stupid." I muttered to myself. I shook my head and started talking to the twins.
"Don't eat the pancakes anymore. Okay? Just finish your fruit."
They nodded their heads and went to eating the fruit and watching tv. I sighed and sat back in my bed. Every so often I would look over at them just to make sure they were alright.
Gray came back to the hotel around 11:00.
"How everything going?" He asked.
"You should have texted me that she was allergic earlier." I told him.
"Why? What happened?" He was concerned.
"The people at this hotel cook the pancakes with peanut oil and it didn't say that on the menu. Don't worry. I found her epipen in her backpack and the paramedics. They said she's fine." I explained.
"Thank god." He sighed as he flopped down on the bed. 
"So I have some good news." He said.
"What?"
"So an officer called me when I was at the hospital and told me that we could move back into the house."
"That's great!"
"But..."
"But what?"
"I just. I just don't feel comfortable staying in a house where my mom and brother were killed." He said. I knew how he felt. I couldn't stay in my house either.
"I understand but we can't just stay in this hotel forever."
"That's why I was thinking that we get an apartment." He smirked.
"Really?"
"Yeah. You, me, the girls, the baby," he placed his hand on my stomach, "it'll be great."
I smiled and nodded my head. He returned the smile and gave the news to the girls. They were sad that they couldn't go back to the house but they were excited about the apartment.
"My friends dad is a real estate agent. I'm pretty sure he could find us a good place."
"Nice."
The girls wanted to go to the pool so we got changed into our swimsuits and headed down to the pool. It was pretty empty so it was nice and quiet. Gray got into the pool with the girls and played with them while I relaxed on a tanning chair.
I was about to close my eyes and take a nap when water splashed all over me. Then I heard the twins and Gray laughing.
"Haha." I said and smiled.
"Jump in!" Grayson yelled to me. I smiled and stood at the edge of the pool and jumped in. We all splashed around for about 20 more minutes and then we headed back up the the hotel room.
"You don't have your drivers license yet, right?" Gray asked me out of no where.
"No. I don't."
He smirked. "Great."
I rolled my eyes and we entered our room. The beds were fixed and everything was clean.
"Okay girls. Let's go take a bath." Gray said to them. The waddled into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the faucet turn on as I turned on the tv. I looked on MTV and saw that Teen Wolf was on so I watched a bit until the girls were done bathing.
"Just dress them in their pjs for now. I'm gonna rinse off." He said.
"No problem." I got the girls dressed and asked them what they wanted to watch and they said to keep it on the show I was watching.
"Are you sure?" I asked a little concerned. I mean, they were 6.
They nodded their heads and got themselves comfortable. I shrugged and let them watch with me. Gray came out of the bathroom and told me that I could rinse off. I nodded and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed into my pajamas. I left all the dirty towels in the corner and the swimsuits in the sink.
I went outside to see the girls and Grayson sleeping together. They looked too cute. I quietly went over to get my phone and unplugged it. I stood at the edge of the bed and took a picture of them. I opened Instagram and posted the pic with the caption, "My new family...❤️😌"