Chapter 37

Graduation Day:

News spread throughout the school and Forest was arrested for sexual assault. Since he wasn't a minor, he was placed into a federal prison with a year sentence. But I didn't let any of that shit get to me because I was actually graduating.
Gray dropped the girls off at school around 8:30 and we were supposed to be at the school at 10 so we had some time. I changed into a short maroon dress and wore brown ankle boots with a heel (picture above). I curled my hair just enough to make it a little wavy and did light makeup. I planned out Gray's outfit too. He came back when I was changing the boys diapers.
"I have your outfit ready on the bed Gray." I told him as he walked into the room.
"Thanks babe." He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and started changing behind me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I finished up Jaxton. Gray whipped me around so I was close to his bare chest.
"You look beautiful." He whispered.
"Thanks." I gave him a kiss on the lips. "Now hurry up and get changed."
He laughed and put on his shirt as I turned back around to look at Levi and Jaxton.
"We should bring them with us. It would be cute." I said.
"Do you want to? I mean. We can." Gray responded.
"Yeah. I want to."
"Okay. You changed their diapers. Did you feed them?"
"Of course. Lets just get them in the car seats ready." I walked to the living room and got both car seats for them. We got them buckled in and I checked around the room to see if I missed anything. Nope. All set. I grabbed my phone along with Gray's and headed out the door.
"Our gowns are in the car right?" I asked Gray as we rode the elevator down to the parking area.
"Yeah. They're in the trunk. Do you have my phone?"
I handed it to him and he put it in his pocket. "Thanks."
I put Jaxton on one side of the car while Gray put Levi on the other. We had them secure and soon we were driving to the school. We were greeted by Paige, Venus, Tyler, and Conner.
"You brought Jaxton and Levi?" Paige squealed.
"Yeah. We did." I answered. We walked to our meeting area and set the boys down on the seats. It was 10:30 so we were still early and no one was here except for a few of our friends and other students. Then I heard some commotion behind me so I turned around. It was Gray and his family. I felt like crying because none of my family even knew I went back to school. They still think I'm in that stupid sobriety house. Fuck. Paige sensed my feelings and told me to walk around and clear my mind.
"I'll watch the boys. Go." She rubbed my back and I nodded. I got up and started walking away. I took deep breaths and tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't. I was in front of the bleachers on the field when I felt a shooting pain in the back of my head.
"No. Not right now." I whispered to myself. I thought of Grayson attempting to have the pain go away. Nothing. My legs were shaky as I tried to walk back to the meeting area. They gave out on the fourth step. I collapsed to the ground with the pain slowly moving down my spine.
"Bree!" I heard someone scream. Paige came into view along with Kyle and Marsh.
"Get Grayson." I said through my teeth, as I tried to hold back my scream. Like all of my energy vanished. I was breathing hard.
"Okay. Calm down. Think of me. The girls. The boys." He said.
Sage. Peyton. Levi. Jaxton. Memories of them revolved around my brain. The fun we had. How much I loved them. My family.
My breathing was back to normal soon but the pain still lingered around the bottom of my head and spine. It was tolerable though. Gray helped me up.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly. There was a crowd that we had to push through. We made it back to our meeting area where some of Gray's family were playing with the boys.
"Everyone! This is Bree." Gray announced. His family started to crowd around me.
"Um. I need to sit." I managed to get out and sit down on the bench. They all looked at me with concerned faces.
"I'm fine." I said to them. The principal came over.
"Are you well enough to do this?" He asked.
"Yeah. I just need to relax and calm down for a little. How much longer until the ceremony starts?" I asked him.
"About 20 more minutes. We just need to get the family in their seats and count the rest of the students."
I nodded and he left. Gray handed me my white gown and I put it on. Gray's grandma handed me Levi.
"They are beautiful." She smiled.
"Thank you."
His family took pictures of us with the boys and it was great. The pain was finally gone after 10 minutes.
I looked over at Paige, Venus, and Cali who were talking to each other.
"Hey!" I shouted to get their attention.
"What?" They all looked at me.
"You jinxed it." I grinned.
"Sorry." They all said simultaneously. They knew I was talking about the episode.
There was an announcement from the speaker that the ceremony was starting in five minutes so we all got to our positions. I picked up Jaxton and Gray got Levi. Then we went to our places.
It'll be fun to go up with the boys.