Chapter 25

"Gray! We're bored!" The twins whined.
"Okay. Okay. You wanna go for a walk?" He said.
"Yeah!" They cheered.
"Okay. We'll be back in like 30 minutes." Gray said to me.
"Take as long as you want." I smiled. They left the room and I was by myself. I turned on my phone and just scrolled through some of my social media. I messages some people back telling them I was perfectly fine when Dr. Strater came in.
"Time to change your IV bag." He said as he put his clipboard on the desk.
"So when will I be able to leave?" I asked him.
"You seem perfectly fine but we just want to keep you under surveillance for just another day."
"Okay. But there is no one here to sign my discharge forms though."
"What about your boyfriend? Is he 18?" He asked, finishing his task.
"Yes. But I thought you needed a legal guardian to sign the papers."
"Well, I can let it slide. Just because he does seem like a dad."
I chuckled and thanked him.
"If you need anything, just push the botton on the remote."
I nodded and he left the room. I decided to watch some TV and flipped through the channels when I saw Teen Wolf on.
"Yes." I smiled to myself. I got comfortable and placed the TV remote on the desk next to me.
About 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said, expecting to see Gray and the girls but it wasn't them.
"How you doing?" Paige asked.
"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I said surprised.
"To check on you. I brought along some friends too. Come in guys." She opened the door fully, showing a large group of students including Venus, Jessie, Cali, Kyle, Marsh, and Sammi.
"There are more people here but the lady at the desk wouldn't allow more than fifteen visitors in here." She said as she tucked her hair behind her ear. I laughed and gestured for them to come in. Two guys put flowers on the table and a girl put a get well card on the desk. I thanked them and asked how they got out of school in the middle of the afternoon. Paige explained how they all begged the principal to let them visit me. After about 5 minutes of just catching up on things, Gray walked back into the room with the twins. He asked some girls to move so that the twins could sit.
They asked about what happened to his arm but he responded with, "its a personal thing."
"Okay. Why don't you go get the other guys so they get a turn to see Bree?" Paige announced.
"Why do you get to stay in here?" Jessie complained.
"Because she's my best friend." Paige said back. I smiled and nodded at Jessie. She shook her head with a smirk on her face and left the room. The rest of the people followed her. A couple minutes later, the rest of the students came in. It got to the point where some of them had to properly introduce themselves to me because i had no idea who they were.
There was another group that came in. The fuckboy group. Forest was the last one to enter the room. They all introduced themselves.
There was Forest, Alex, Andrew, Matt, Tyler, Jacob, and Connor.
They all gave Gray a "bro-hug" and asked about his arm and when he was going to be back at school.
"I just got hurt. I should be fine. I don't know when I'm gonna go back to school though." Is what he said to them.
Connor and Matt brought me flowers and I told them to put them on the table along with the other things.
Jacob brought me a big teddy bear with a balloon attached to the arm. It was sweet.
Forest stayed quite during the time he was in the room but once he was out of the room, I heard him start talking.
Soon it was just Gray, Paige, the girls and I.
"Grayson? Can you check the presents?" I asked and he walked over to the table and started looking through it.
"Why do you need to check the gifts?" Paige asked, confused.
"Forest sent flowers one time and there was a video camera in it." I told her.
Gray looked around and found two miniature video recorders and a voice recorder in the gifts. He also though something was up with the bears so he put them out in the hall.
"All good." He gave me two thumbs up and a cheesy smile. Paige and I laughed and so did the twins even though they probably didn't know what was going on.
"So are going to keep the baby?" She asked.
"Wait you told her?" Gray said surprised.
"You have a baby!?!?" The girls screamed. I told them to calm down and that I would talk to them later.
"Yes I told her Gray. She's like one of my good friends."
Paige gave me a fake dirty look.
"Okay. Best friend." I looked at her and she smiled. "And I trust her."
Gray nodded and looked at tge both of us.
"So back to the question. Are you gonna keep the baby?" Gray said, his straight face turning into a smile. He kneeled down and held my hand while Paige put her hand on my shoulder.
I took a deep breath and let out my answer.
"Yes."