Chapter 38

"Grayson Hunter." The pricipal announced. Gray walked up onto the stage proudly with a huge smile on his face, Levi in his arms. He carefully adjusted the way he was holding Levi so he could grab his diploma and shake the prinicpals hand.
"Along with Levi Hunter." Gray said into the mic. The crowd laughed and awed a bit before Gray walked off the stage and back to his seat.
After a few more names, I was called.
"Briana Ryans." He announced. I walked up and my diploma was handed to me. I thanked the prinicpal as I shook his hand. He looked at Jaxton and then went to the podium.
"Congratulations to this young lady. Even though of her hardships, she was able to succeed." He said to the crowd. There were cheers and chants. I smiled and headed back to my seat.
"Will the class of 2016 please rise." The principal said. We all stood up.
"I am extremely proud of all of you. Though all of this was wonderful, it must come to an end. You must move forward with your life. Pursue your dreams and you will go far! Please move your tassels from right to left." We did. "Congratulations class of 2016." And with his little speech complete, everyone threw their caps into the air and cheered. There were claps and whistles coming from the family. Students were scurrying around looking for their friends. I cafefully made my way back to the meeting area where the boys carseats were.
Put Jaxton into his seat and fed him his bottle. Gray showed up with Levi and I told him I had to feed him so he set Levi down and I grabbed the second bottle.
"I'll be right back. I need to do something." He have me a kiss on the cheek and rushed off with a couple of friends. I shook my head and laughed.
Levi was half way done with his bottle when Gray's aunt Susan came to me.
"I didn't know you were pregnant when I first met you." She smiled. I chuckled.
"Yeah. Sorry about that." I tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Don't be. They're beautiful. So how's Grayson at being a father?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Surprisingly good. Couldn't ask for any one better." I laughed. Levi finished and I put his bottle away.
"BREE RYANS!" I heard Gray yell through the speaker.
"I'll watch the boys. Go see what's going on." Susan said. I thanked her and went to the stage. I saw Gray on the stage with a goofy smile on his face. Behind him were his friends. Each of them holding a sign.
I. LOVE. YOU. ♥
"Come up here." Gray gestured for me to go up. I rushed up the stairs and walked slowly towards him.
"What are you doing?" I asked him in surprise.
He had the mic in one hand, my hand in his other. There was a large audience watching us.
"Bree Ryans. The new girl." He smiled and I laughed so did everyone else.
"The first time I saw you, I knew you were different. I didn't see you as the 'fucked up' new kid. I saw you as you. The sweet, kind, and misunderstood girl I fell in love with."
I blushed and looked to the ground and the crowd erupted with awes.
Gray lifted my chin so I was looking directly at him.
"You helped me through the hardest time of my life. You were always there for me. I always want to be there for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He got down on one knee.
I covered my mouth as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a ring box.
"Bree Leilana Ryans. Will you marry me?" He smiled. My eyes were tearing.
"Of course." I choked. I put my left hand forward and he put the ring on my ring finger. He got up and gave me a passionate kiss in front of everyone but I didn't care. There were cheers and shouts coming from the crowd. I gave Gray a big hug.
Susan came up with both boys in her arms. I smiled and kindly took Levi and Gray carried Jaxton.
The girls were awing while the guys cheered for Gray. Paige came running up onto the stage and I gave her a side hug.
"I knew you two were gonna end up together from the very beginning." She said to me.
She was right.
Gray was my love. My family. My best friend.

THE END...