Chapter 31

We payed the uber guy and went to the front door. Before Gray opened the door he told me to close my eyes. I smirked and closed my eyes. I heard the door unlock and Gray told me to hold onto his shoulder so he could lead me inside. I tripped on the door step and Gray laughed at me.
"Haha. Very funny. Can i open my eyes now?" I smiled.
He poked me with his crutch, telling me to scoot to my right. I laughed.
"Okay. You can open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes and i was standing in front of the staircase. There were two large teddy bears set up on the side with a smaller stuffed panda in the middle if them. In front of the stuffed animals were two victoria secret bags and a bunch of makeup. He had some new clothes folded into seprate piles along with some a few pairs of new shoes. There were some chocolates and flowers also.
"Oh my god..." I covered my mouth in shock. I looked over at Gray and he was staring at me with a large smile.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"Like it? I love it!" I gave him a big hug and I started crying. I let go and wiped my tears.
"Why are you crying?" He cupped my face and smiled.
"Its just that no one has ever done anything like this for me."
"Well. Theres more. Come on." He hopped over to the living room where i found something that seemed like a makeshift matress. There were large blankets and pillows everywhere and it just looked super comfortable.
"I got your favorite movies on my tablet and hooked it up to the tv. I have some popcorn in the kitchen." He told me.
"I'll help you get the stuff." I offered but he told me to get comfortable and choose out a movie to watch. I shrugged and sat on the floor and looked through the movies. I picked out Captain America: Civil War and put it up on the screen. I was about to lay down when i heard a thump and Grayson groan. I shot up and ran to the kitchen to find popcorn and Gray on the floor holding his leg.
"Oh my god. Are you okay?" I tucked my hair behind my ear and knelt down beside him. I picked his head up and had his head on my lap.
"Im fine." He grunted. I helped him up and he ran his hand through his hair.
"Um. I think I spilled the popcorn." He smiled.
"Its fine. Do you have any chips?" I went over to the cabinet and opened. I grabbed the bag of Lays and walked with Gray back to the living room. I let him get comfortable and then went back to the kitchen to grab some drinks from the fridge. I got a can coke for both of us. We watched another movie before Gray told me we had to go to the apartment.
"Should I get the stuff in your car?" I asked him.
"Yeah. I already had the movers get our luggage. For extra." He said. I got all the stuff into the car and I told Gray that I would drive. I got into the drivers seat and started up the engine.
Gray gave me directions and soon we were at our building. We went up to our room and saw that all of our stuff was in the living room.
"Should we start building all this stuff?" I asked him. There was a knock on the door.
Gray went over and opened the door. In came, Connor, Jacob, Tyler, and Forest.
They all said happy birthday to me which was nice.
"I asked them if they could come over and help out. Is that okay?" Gray asked.
"Of course! Come on. Well start with the beds." The guys followed behind me and we all started unpacking. Gray sat on the floor next to me and helped with the instructions. We were done with al three beds in about 2 hours. By the time we were dome with everything, it was almost 5. I thanked all the guys and hugged them. Including Forest. For some reason he seemed different. More calm.
We got ourselves comfortable on our new sofa and Gray made a call to for someone to come to the house to install our TV and Internet.
At around 5:30, Gray and I went to go pick up the girls. We arrived and they were extremely happy to see us.
"What happened to Gray?" They asked me as we walked to the car.
"He got in an accident but he should be fine."
"Okay."
I got them buckled in and started the engine.
"Bree! You can drive!" Sage exclaimed. I've been around them so long I can tell them apart by their voices. Wow.
"Yeah. I can!" I laughed getting on the road. I heard Gray chuckle and I lightly punched his arm. The girls said they were hungry so we went to eat dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

We were back at the apartment around 8 and the girls wanted to watch tv but we didnt have it up yet. Instead, we built a good sized fort in the living room and got Gray's laptop. He asked if the twins if they wanted to watch Frozen or Finding Dory.
"Finding Dory!" They cheered. He put it on and we enjoyed. We were only a few minutes in when I heard Gray's phone ring.
"Baby. You're phone's ringing." I whispered to him.
"Can you get it?"
"Sure." I got out of the fort and answered his phone.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Who is this?" The lady on the other line said.
"This is Bree. Grayson's girlfriend. Who is this?"
"My name is Susan. Im Grayson's aunt. I'm here at the house to get the girls. Can you open the door? I dont have a key."
"Hold on for one second." I went back into the fort and handed the phone to Gray.
"It's your aunt."