Chapter 35

1 week before graduation:

The news spread throughout the school and groups of people came to visit me in the hospital. The babies were healthy enough to stay in my room even though they were 4 months early. Crazy.
Paige, Venus, Cali, and Jessie came around 2:30.
"Where are the guys?" I asked them as they walked through the doors.
"Somewhere. The baby?" Paige responded.
I pointed in the corner where Gray was holding Levi.
They all covered their mouths when they noticed that there were two carriers.
"You have twins?" They exclaimed. I laughed and nodded my head. They all gave me hugs and said congratulations. Then they went to the babies.
"What are their names?" Cali asked as Levi was places into her arms.
"Levi Grant Hunter and Jaxton Cole Hunter." I answered.
"Which ones which?" Venus asked.
"Cali's holding Levi. Jaxton is still sleeping." Gray answered this time.
"Very creative names." Paige said.
Levi was being passed around while I fed Jaxton. Then they switched.
After a while, Gray got up.
"I'm gonna go pick up the girls. Wanna let them visit?" He said to me.
"Yeah. That'd be great." He gave me a goodbye kiss and left.
Paige and Cali looked at me with "the face" while Venus played with Jaxton.
"What?" I asked.
"You and Grayson! Duh! I remember that first day you came. I knew you were gonna end up together." Paige said loudly.
"Shh!" Venus shushed, "He fell back asleep."
"Why dont you put him back in the carrier?" I said to her.
"Nah. Im fine." She replied.
"So how have you been?" Cali asked.
"What do you mean?" I was confused.
"The reason why you left school? Your 'episodes'?" She specified.
"I don't even know. It came and went when I was in the sobriety house---"
"Hold up! You were in a sobriety house? Why?" They all said.
"I didnt tell you guys?"
They shook their heads.
"If you did. I forgot."
I explained to them how I was caught with drugs and alcohol in freshman year and was expelled. Then my mom made me go to a sobriety house for two years. Longest time of my goddamn life. That was when my parents divorced. Then I was forced to go back to school.
"Wow. And look at you now. I bet your parents would be extremely proud of you." Paige said to me.
"Thanks. Anyway. The 'episodes' started then but hit me real hard during my first days at school. I had one episode before Gray's mom and brother died and I think that was my last one. Hopefully." I told them.
They left after a few more minutes and Gray returned with the girls.
"Hey guys! How was school?" I asked them as they came onto my bed.
"It was okay." Sage said.
"Yeah." Peyton agreed.
"Did anything exciting happen?" Gray asked them. Sage nudged Peyton with a smirk.
"Yeah. Did anything exciting happen?"
I looked over at Peyton and raised an eyebrow.
"Well..." She blushed, "I got asked out."
"What? Aren't you too young to date?" Gray said to her.
"Not on a date! Just to hang out after school!"
"When?" I asked.
"Tomorrow." She answered.
Gray and I lookes at each other.
"They're growing up too fast." I said to him and we all laughed. But we woke up the babies.
Gray got up and carried Levi over to me.
"You wanna hold him?" I asked the girls. They nodded their heads. I slowly put him in Sage's arms, making sure his head was cradled. Gray gave Jaxton to Peyton. It was too cute. Gray took out his phone and took a selfie with all of us in it.
"You gonna post that?" I asked him, laughing.
"Of course!" He smiled.
At around 5, the doctor came in.
"Hello Miss Ryans. How are you doing?" She asked.
"I'm good."
"Great because I have some good news. You and your baby boys can actually go home!" She smiled.
"Yay!" I laughed.
"I'll go get your papers and then you'll be able to leave tomorrow morning." She advised me.
"Awesome." Gray said.
She checked up on the babies and smiled at all of us.
"You have a wonderful family." She said.
"I wouldn't change a thing."