3 | Starving, Ditching & Stalking

Sorry for the wait! I'll be sure to post another chapter. These updates are so slow... I PROMISE to update faster. Enjoy!

It was Tuesday, and since last Thursday, Sasha hasn't been at school. She usually doesn't get sick as much, and you grew suspicious about her. In second hour, you went to Science. You had a project, and ironically she was put as your partner yesterday. You couldn't work on this stupid Atom Structure Model by yourself, so you put your supplies on the desk and went up to Mr. Walter. "Uh, Mr. Walter? Sasha hasn't been here for the second day in a row and she's my partner..."

"Oh right, Sasha Blouse, is it? You should talk to the principal about that... she'll answer your questions about her." He waved you off and kept reading a science-fiction book. You didn't bother to take a pass to the office. You needed to know why Sasha wasn't here and why even Mr. Walter won't talk to you about her. Is she dead? Super sick? Has amnesia? Sasha, please be okay... You finally showed up to the office on the first floor. The front desk lady granted you permission to go deeper into the office to Mrs. Smith, the principal. You knocked on the door and she let you in once you spoke your name. You sat down at the chair in front of her desk. She had yellow-blonde hair and she was quite tall. Her blue eyes sparkled in the nice warm lighting over her lamps.

"I'm here to see what happened to Sasha," You said, trying to keep my voice to a calm level.

"Oh, Sasha," Mrs. Smith sighed, looking through her papers. "Yes, well sadly her parents called us and said that she was in the hospital. They didn't give me a reason why, and both of us shouldn't worry about it."

"What hospital?" You asked, almost so demanding you felt bad for saying it.

"I believe the nearest one, Miss [Y/N]."

"Thanks," You muttered, and headed out. You didn't even take any of your things except your keys. You practically ditched school and drove to the nearest emergency room: Karanese Hospital. It was all the way in the neighboring district, but you managed to go there. You crossed the stone bridge over the very thick, blue river to reveal the hospital campus. You quickly asked another front desk lady where Sasha is. Next thing you knew, you were on the elevator, going up to the seventeenth floor.

You kept wondering if she was in danger, or if she was alone. Was it that group, The Titans? Did she not do a dare or something? Was she even at the dare thing? The elevator stopped and you practically ran through the hallways until you found the room where the lady said that Sasha was in: 17-F, which you passed by about three times. You knocked, then grew impatient and burst through the door, revealing Sasha.

She looked skinny, pale and weak. Her hair was in a high bun, and her bright brown eyes were dull and looked like she just saw Hell. She was in a blueish-white gown, covered in thick hospital bed sheets. A transparent tube was flowing into her hand, where they transmitted something in her blood line. "Sasha," You choked out. "What... what happened to you?!"

She managed to grin a little and patted her free hand faintly for you to sit beside her. You sat, and her voice was cracked when she spoke. "I kinda starved myself," she explained. "Those," the coughed, "boys told me I was a pig. I thought about their words, and I agreed I was eating too much. So... it took days. I worked out a lot while not eating. I lost a lot of weight in no time. I collapsed in stress yesterday... and here I am," she concluded, looking down.

Tears started to gather on the bases of your eyes. Sasha. Your wonderful best friend Sasha. Your gorgeous, perky Sasha. The girl you could never forget. The girl you give your potato chips to, and sometimes your French fries when we go to Wendy's. "Sasha," You started. "You poor thing, why would you do this to yourself? Did you learn nothing from those Health videos?! Do you want to die?!"