7 | Eren vs. Levi: The Battle for [Y/N]

FRIDAY

Eren walked with [Y/N] in the halls, minding their own business as they made their way to their lockers because fifth hour was starting. "No wonder you weren't there when I got my lunch last week," Eren said.

"Yeah... sorry I didn't tell you sooner... Armin was barely breathing and I was just freaking out and panicking..." [Y/N] responded, shaking at the memory. Eren kissed her temple and snaked his arm around her waist.

"It's alright, no worries. I'm glad he's okay, and especially you. That Annie chick needs to be taught a lesson," Eren muttered, remembering how she wanted to 'ruin his relationship' or something. She nodded as she ranted on about how Armin was with the nurse, Mrs. Grey while she's teaching him to use his inhaler, and when to use it daily. Eren was enjoying his time with [Y/N], so close to her and picking up conversations casually and not awkwardly like other best-friend-to-boyfriend-and-girlfriend couples. Suddenly, someone grabbed his wrist and hauled him to an unknown, empty room. She knew who it was just by looking, and she waved to him and looked at him with a face that said, 'I'll talk to you soon' awkwardly. Eren turned his head around to see Hanji Zoe.

"Hanji? W-what are you doing?" Eren questioned, annoyed.

"Shut up and refresh your memory on this," she commanded, showing Eren the wretched video of him and Annie making out on accident. The video ended in seconds, as Eren tried to snatch the phone, but Hanji pulled back her hand just in time.

"How the hell did you get that video?" Eren angrily stated.

"I just happened to see you and Annie," Hanji simply explained. "Since I'm best friends with your so-called girlfriend, [Y/N], I might as well show her this video and say you're cheating on her... such a shame, I feel bad that she fell in love with a bitch like you," she said, smirking while making various copies of the video.

"Hanji! You have the wrong idea! Annie was literally on me because I didn't do this dare—"

"To ask out Petra?" Hanji asked, obviously knowing.

"How do you know?" Eren's face softened for a moment. Hanji looked at him with her full attention.

"I heard Annie tell you your dare last year, unlike [Y/N]. She was too busy talking about something when I eavesdropped on the action I 'missed' with my friend."

"If you know she was 'getting me' for not doing a dare, why would you tell [Y/N] lies that I was cheating on her with Annie?!" Eren yelled, struggling to get out of Hanji's grasp on his arms, pinned to the wall.

"I won't tell her that you were cheating..." Hanji said. Eren calmed down. "ONLY IF..." she started again. Eren narrowed his eyes and looked angry again. "You hook me up with Levi," she said, blushing. Eren looked at her like she was an unsatisfying last piece of cake or something. Her grip softened on him.

"Hanji, you know Levi and I aren't on really good terms..." Eren informed, remembering all the times he gutted Eren on purpose in the halls and the way they glared at each other, and Eren didn't even know the hell why.

"Well then I guess I'll just tell [Y/N] that—"

"Why would you tell [Y/N] a lie if you know I was getting practically raped?!" Eren repeated, his turquoise eyes burning with anger.

"Because I think a better person should be with my best friend," she started. "You're the type of guy who could literally cheat and throw a fit easily. I just seen it and I don't trust you," she easily concluded. "I already know another guy—"

"Fine! I'll tell Levi to take interest in you right now!" Eren gave up. Hanji grinned and walked out, expecting Levi to love her in a couple minutes.