15 | She Surprisingly Isn't on her Period

FRIDAY

I woke up from the feeling of my stomach feeling like it went on hundreds of roller coasters when I was asleep. I felt queasy and sick. Nauseous. Morning sickness has been happening for a while now and I will never get used to it. I threw up in the sink once I reached there, and had to clean it all up. The bathroom smelt like lemon which made me feel nauseous again for some reason. I felt light headed and dizzy, so I drank some water.

The water felt weird and tasted awful as well on my dried tongue. I needed to go to school because of three major tests in my classes. I took the bus, and I felt sick again. I walked to the school. My nausea was gone which was good, but then I felt dizzy again. What the hell? I thought.

I felt my bags under my eyes as I saw a second layer of them in the mirror in the bathroom. It was soon second hour when I realized I peed at least seven times today. I felt dehydrated and dizzy every time I would wash my hands after going in the dirty stall. I decided to take a bathroom break again. When I washed my hands, someone opened the door: it was Sasha and Mikasa coming in. "Oh my goodness, [y/n], we finally found you!" Sasha exclaimed. "You've been avoiding us all day! Why?!"

I suddenly turned around to face Sasha and I felt... angry. Why am I feeling angry? "I don't know," I grunted rudely. W-What? I stepped out of the bathroom so I could avoid getting into trouble. I could hear Sasha calling my name but I ignored her and went back to class. Class ended right away as I stepped back into the halls. People filled them with their annoying voices and big bodies. I tried to stay near the walls of the school when I walked past a guy that shouldered me when I did the same. It hurt badly.

"[y/n]?" The guy was Eren. I slowly turned to him. He looked worried sick once he saw my face. "[y/n], what's wrong? Are you okay?" Mikasa arrived next to Eren, then asked me the same, and asked why she's been ignoring me. My throat felt hot. My tears swelled up and my nose felt stuck.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I shouted, as I started to burst into tears, covering my face. Why the hell am I crying? I felt myself getting red and even more lightheaded. I started to run through the hall, pushing past random people and hitting/shouldering others. People got annoyed, muttering: 'is she on her period or something?' Eren and Mikasa struggled to catch up with me.

"W-wait! [y/n]! I didn't mean to—"

I interrupted Eren midsentence. My voice was obviously mixed with crying. "JUST GO AWAY!" I yelled. I actually did start to cry with a meaning: because I didn't know what was going on with me. I didn't remember anything else, when the darkness overcame me again.

. . . . .

I saw red in my eyelids. I realized it was the sun, shining through my darkness. I fluttered my eyes open, where I saw the cumulous clouds and the beating sun. I turned my head to the side in annoyance, wanting the sun to leave. My skin felt hot, and I realized I was laying down on the tabletop of an outside wooden picnic table. It was right next to Trost High because I saw the parking lot in the distance. I felt tired, sleepy and lazy.

"You're awake," a deep, sexy voice said. I turned my head over to see Levi, sitting down and eating an apple. I sat up slowly to the bench opposite of him. I faced him, already feeling my bags under my eyes. "You look terrible," he pointed out.

"So I've heard," I groaned. "What happened?" I asked.

"You collapsed in the middle of the hallway, so I skipped third hour to have a one-and-a-half hour of lunch," Levi explained. "And I bought lunch for you." He's so caring. I took a whiff of the air. It smelt like ribs, cheese and other foods. I looked at the food on the table. OH MY GOD THERE'S RIBS ON FRIDAY'S NOW?!! My eyes widened and I started to eat from my fingers, asking for barbeque sauce, ranch, then mustard and ketchup. There was fries, other apples, sandwiches, Cheetos, carrots, brownies, cookies and this tasty soup thingy.