30

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt my body come in contact with the floor. I groan in pain and pull myself from the floor. Great way to start the morning. I look up to see Mason cuddling with the pillow I had been using. He must of accidentally pushed me.

After dinner last night, Mason, Dylan, Lyndsey,and I all left and came here to watch movies. Dylan ended up taking Mason's bed and L was in mine so Mason and I ended up sleeping on the couch.

"Mason, you knocked me off the couch!" I hiss quietly. He just made a grumbling noise and turn the other way. Wow, what a great boyfriend.

Being the girlfriend I am, I climbed back on the couch and got in between Mason and the back of the couch. Awe,he looks so peaceful and cute. I kiss his cheek before pushing him off the couch.

"Ow." He groans and looks up at me. He lifts his head and then drops it back down to the floor.

"Awe babe, what are you doing on the floor?" I say in a sweet voice and give him my most innocent smile. He glares at my and I almost laugh.

"Why would you do that?" He asks as he picks himself off the floor.

"Pay back." I smirk. He gives me a weird look before he sits down next to me on the couch. Suddenly he tackles me and starts tickling me.

"Mason no ha!" I laugh out.

"Shhh or you're going to wake the others!" He scolds. I go to glare at him but I end up laughing more quietly.

Suddenly he had found my most ticklish spot-a place on my neck- and I squirmed. Mason smirks evilly at my reaction. I was no longer allowed to laugh quietly.

"Mason, stop! Ha-" I was cut off by his lips covering mine. He no longer tickled me, instead he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I like you." He says as he pulls away. I couldn't help but feel giddy. I loved when he told me that.

"I like you too." I place a chaste kiss on his nose.

"Guys, this is cute and all, but can you save that for later. You know, when none of you're friends are around."Mason quickly gets up. I had completely forgotten they were here. I look up to see Dylan and Lyndsey standing over the couch silently judging us. "Uh, morning guys."

"So you have class today?" I ask Mason as he walks around the room picking up all his schoolwork.

"Yea. Public speaking." He cringes.

"Fun. What time does it en-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. Mason and I give each other confused looks. Who could that be?

"I'll get it." I walk over to the door and open it. "Hi may-" The smile I had put on disappeared.

"What do you want?" Lacy looks at me with an annoyed expression. "You have a meeting with the dean today. "

"But I never set up a meeting?" Normally the student has to set it up if they want to talk with the Dean.

"She has set the meeting. Look if we don't leave now, you are going to be late."

"Fine," I didn't want to go but it must be important. "Bye babe, have a good day!" I shout a goodbye into the apartment and follow behind Lacy.

"Why are you telling me about the meeting?"

"One of my business class is set in the office. I help her. I asked if someone else could come tell you but no. So I marched my unhappy ass all the way to your apartment. To tell you to come down here." Lacy continues to rant about her having to come get me until we reached the office. "Go in now." Lacy says before walking away.

I hesitantly walk into the room. I haven't been in here since my first day. The Dean sat in the same desk in the same room looking exactly the same as she did before.

"Alexandria, please sit." She motions me to sit with a pen. I quickly sit down in the chair.

"Hello." I stick out my hand to great but she just looks at it and looks back at me. I pull it back to my side.

"Listen, we have a problem." She sighs. I give her a questionable look. "You have to pick a major."

I feeling of uneasiness settled in my stomach. Pick a major! I still don't know what I want to do. There are just so many things I want to go into.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is that?"

"We do not allow students to go all semesters with an undeclared major. In sure you know what you want to do by now? Let's see you have cooking, so maybe culinary arts, or you have photography so just arts then. Dance major?" She lifts an eyebrow when she notices the panicked look on my face.

" I'm not sure what I want to be yet. Can I go the year-"

"Absolutely not! We do not allow that. You must pick a major or we feel like you have wasted time at our school. You either pick a major or you get kicked out." My eyes widen. What am I going to do! Are schools even aloud to do that?

She lets out a sigh," I'll give you until the end of the week. " I nod really fast.

"You may go." As soon as she said those words I bolted out of the room.

How am I going to pick at the end of the week! Most college kids know what the want by now, but I don't. I have to many things I want to do.

My heart felt heavy as I walked back home. The thought of getting kicked out bounced around my mind causing a big headache.

This is going to be one stressful week.