29

"Ugh, your bag is so heavy! What did you bring home?" Mason groans as he carries my bags into our apartment. He offered to carry them.

"I may have brought back a few things from home." I shrug. I just brought back a couple more outfits and things I received for Christmas.

"Can you at least open the door for me?" I nod and hold the door open. Mason waddles into the place and drops the bags in the middle of the floor. I'm not looking forward to unpacking all of that.

"I offered to help but you wouldn't let me."

"What kind of boyfriend would let his girl carry a heavy bag?" He grins causing me to roll my eyes. He's been throwing around that word ever since the plane incident.

"You're so cu-"

"Alex!" Before I knew it tackled to the ground. "I missed you so much!" I cough as the wind is knocked out of me.

"I missed you too Dylan." I giggle. He hugs me tightly. I'm just going to have to forget about breathing.

"Hey, can you please get off my girlfriend?" I look up to see Mason with his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. Cute. Dylan quickly let's go and jumps up. He helps me up as well.

"Oh I'm sor-"Dylan suddenly stops. He looks between me and Mason with a confused look. "You two?" He asks and then continues to look back and forth.

"Yes." Mason says and he walks over and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest and resting his chin on the top of my head.

Dylan looks at us in awe. "That's kind of weird?" He says. "But I'm happy for you two!" His confused expression changed to a happy one.

"Who else knows?"

"Just you." I answer. He grins like he had just won something.

"I am so honored to be the first one to know. You guys are my best friends." He pulls us both into a hug. He was a hugger wasn't he.

"Dylan, please let go." Mason laughs. Dylan let's go and pats imaginary dust off of Mason.

"Knock knock." A voice called from the front door. "Wow Dyl, I thought we were best friends since I am your roommate." Cj fake pouts.

"Hey you're back." Cj smiles at me and then pulls me into a hug. He hugged me tightly for a while. I push lightly on his chest, trying to signal that I wanted him to let go. I guess he didn't get it.

"I miss you." He whispers. I give him a weird look. I held in a scoff and once again tried to push him off of me.

"Okay that's enough hugging!" Mason tugs at my hand. I push away from Cj with my other. Mason gives me a look. He was trying to ask me if I was okay. I nod so he'd know.

"Sorry I just missed yo-" he stops and notices Mason clutching my hand. Mason notices and then moves his hand so he could intertwine our fingers. I knew what he was doing. He was showing Cj that he missed his chance with me.

"Dude what the hell?" Cj glares at Mason shocked. "You're dating my ex? I thought we were friends? What about bros before hoes?"

Mason scoffs, "what are you, still in high school? No on uses that saying. And so what? You didn't want her remember. She was just to pass time." He knew about that? I never told him what Cj said.