+two

Yeri groaned and held her head in her hands.

"Yeri!" She heard Heechul yell from his own cubical. "I can see that you haven't called back any of your clients that called over the weekend."

Yeri cursed Heechul from under her voice and opened her computer to the page that had all of her call logs that she needed to return. Even the brightness of the computer was blinding Yeri. She groaned again and promised herself that she wouldn't try to keep up Koeun when it comes to drinking.

She looked at the log and saw that the first number on the list was a number that she quickly recognizes as one of her regulars.

She put the number into her phone and didn't have to wait long for the person to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey, Jinki." She said sweetly. Jinki had always been extremely nice to her whenever he wanted to know his future, so it wasn't hard for Yeri to be nice back.

"I think I called you right after you got off of work on Friday. It's okay; I don't think I need to know my future anymore." Jinki said in an upset voice.

"Did you propose to your girlfriend?" Yeri asked, suddenly seeing the events that happened this past weekend. She saw a man kneel on one knee to a female with a small box in his hands, and the girl walk away to leave the man on the ground.

"How did you know?" Jinki asked, and then seemed to realize how stupid his question sounded. "Ah, sorry I forgot."

"I'm really sorry that she didn't say yes." Yeri said in a sympathetic voice. Other than Jinki continually calling a woman that he didn't even know, he seemed like a really cool guy. Yeri almost wanted to meet him in real life.

"I should've waited for you to come back before I asked. I would've saved a lot of heartbreak." Jinki said.

Yeri sat there for a moment, not sure what to say to him. It's not like she should've called him saying that his girlfriend would reject him. After all, the people need to reach out to her for her to be able to see their futures, not the other way around.

"How about I give you my cell phone number?" Yeri said, trying to make Jinki feel a little bit better. "If you ever need to talk and I'm not on the clock, feel free to reach me." Yeri read her digits to him.

"Thank you so much, Yeri. You will definitely hear from me." Jinki said before he hung up his phone.

Yeri barely hung up her own phone before she heard her name being called out by none other than Heechul.

Yeri rolled her eyes and made her way to his cubical. "Yes, Heechul?"

"What are you thinking?" He asked, obviously livid.

"I was being nice to one of my clients." Yeri said in a solid tone. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"Of course!" Heechul said, sifting a hand through his long hair. "You just gave a client your cell phone number. Why would you give someone advice when you won't be on the clock, getting money for you and the company?"

"Because it was clear that the whole event could've been avoided if he was able to contact me, but he couldn't since he didn't have my number." Yeri said, trying not to get too mad herself.

"It doesn't matter, Yeri." Heechul said. "What matters is that you are bringing business to us. You need to understand that people need to take the risks in life and don't need to always depend on you in order to live their lives."

Yeri thought for a moment. It was true that she shouldn't be so worried about the people that are only interested in her for the advice she gives, but she couldn't help it. As much as she tried, it was hard to not be connected to these people when she knows so much about them.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim." Yeri said, while looking at the ground.

Heechul scoffed. "I want you to get back to work and I want you to do your job. Keep the people on the line for as long as possible."

Yeri nodded and when she moved back to her own cubical, she could again feel all of the eyes of her coworkers on her.

Yeri erased Jinki's number from her log and moved to the next number that she had to call. She didn't recognize the number like she did almost all of the others, which was odd. These were people that wanted to reach her over the weekend, so why would someone who she didn't even know call for her specifically.

Yeri tried to not think too much about it and dialed the number carefully. It only rung a few times before a male voice answered it. "Hello?"

Yeri didn't have to think twice before she knew exactly who it was. The creep from Friday. She gritted her teeth and resisted the automatic intention to hang up the phone. "This is Korea's fastest growing psychic agency. This is Yeri speaking."

The male voice chuckled into the phone. "Now you want to talk to me?"

"Sir, if you have anything that you want to discuss, please get on with it." Yeri said in a monotone.

"Why did your friend yell at me on Friday?" He asked without stuttering.

"You said that you knew my number because of Jimin."

"That's right."

"That's why."

He seemed to be curious, not really understanding the situation. "What did Jimin do?"

Yeri let out a chuckle too. "You've got to be kidding, right?"

"No." The man said. "I'm not kidding."

"Do you have any idea why your friend was in jail for a month?" Yeri asked in an annoyed tone. Of course he knew why his friend was in jail. How could he not?

"Not particularly. All I know was that all of the charges were dropped because the complainant didn't want to testify."

"So you really don't know." Yeri said with a scoff.

"I think I'm seriously missing something. Would you like to explain?"

Yeri bit her lip and took a deep breath. "Your friend stalked me."

The other line was silent. Yeri thought for a second that they were disconnected. "Hello?"

"I'm so sorry that I called you." The man said on the other line. He genuinely seemed apologetic. "Now I understand why your friend cursed me out."

Yeri's teeth seemed to loosen from their tight hold on her lip. "She could be a little extreme sometimes."

"But Jimin stalked you, right?" He asked, not believing that his own friend would stalk a girl and tell him to call her to get psychic advice.

Yeri nodded even though he couldn't see her.

The line was silent for a few moments and Yeri cleared her throat. "Anyways, why did you call?"

"I think it's a bit weird that I ask you to give me advice when I found out that my friend stalked you." He said in a small voice.

"It's fine." Yeri said, even though she knew it wasn't. "Just tell me your concerns."