+eleven

All of the girls were sitting in the middle of the practice room. They weren't practicing their debut song since they were going to have a meeting with Trainer Shin. They girls were all talking together when the door opened and Trainer Shin walked in.

He smiled at the girls and stood in front of them. "So, I have some very exciting news for you all."

All of the girls knew that this meeting was all about. None of them dared to say what was on their minds, just so that they weren't going to get each other excited over nothing.

"Today is the day when we start doing a lot of things." Trainer Shin pulled out the clipboard from under his arm. "I will be announcing the name of your group today as well as the roles of the members. We will also start recording the tracks for your full length debut album tomorrow."

All of the girls cheered at the news. There was so much to take in at one time. Koeun could only focus of the latter of subjects. "So we are going to be getting a full length album?"

Trainer Shin nodded. "A full 10 songs."

Koeun covered her mouth as Yeri hit her in her shoulder with excitement. It was rare to have a rookie group debut with a full length album, especially a group that was from a company that was Jellyfish's size.

"First thing's first." Trainer Shin said. "You're group name. We are going to be calling you all '99 Line'."

The girls stared at him for a moment. 99 Line? What did that even mean?

Sua was the first to raise her hand. "I'm going to be the one to say it: What the heck does that even mean?"

Trainer Shin smiled. "'99 Line' is in English. You all were born in the year 1999, correct?" All of the girls nodded. "So, you would all be a part of the 99 Liners: all of the idols that were born in 1999."

"Sounds stupid if you ask me." Yoojung said quietly.

Trainer Shin's mood seemed to grow low when he heard the comment. "I understand that it's not the most creative name out there, but we could've named you Teen Top."

All of the girls shrugged and agreed that Teen Top has one of the most unfortunate names in Kpop history.

"Next order of business: member roles." He said which made the girls' entire moods rise.

"Since all of you were born in 1999, we knew that it would be hard to find a leader, since most leaders are chosen on the fact that they are the oldest." Trainer Shin pointed out. "The company discussed it and we all agreed that the person with the most leadership qualities is Sua!"

Sua covered her mouth and her eyes got large in a second. The other girls cheered for her, all of them agreeing that it was the best choice to make her the leader.

"Sua is of course going to be the main rapper as well, so congratulations on that as well." He flipped over some of the papers to find the other member's profiles.

"Mina and Doyeon are going to be the youngest members since they are obviously the youngest and share a birthday." Mina and Doyeon high-fived each other and smiled.

"The official visual member will be Tzuyu but I think we can all agree that you girls are all beautiful." Trainer Shin said with a smirk.

"Thank you for that pity compliment." Koeun called to him which made all of the other girls laugh.

"Speaking of Koeun," He said. "Koeun will be the main vocal."

Everyone laughed as Koeun put her head down in embarrassment.

"Yoojung will be the lead vocal and dancer." Trainer Shin said in a normal tone.

Yoojung covered her mouth with excitement, thankful that she wasn't going be just be forced to rap.

"Arin will be the sub-vocal and maybe rap here and there." Trainer Shin said. Arin was willing to rap as long as it meant that she would get more than two lines in a song.

"Last but not least, Yeri will be the sub-vocalist and main dancer." Trainer Shin said and put his notes down. "What do you guys think?"

The girls cheered from excitement. They didn't especially care about what their roles were as much as the fact that they were debuting soon.

"The only other thing that we will talk about is the concept. We want to go for a girl crush concept, something with high intensity dancing with catchy music. The debut track that you all have been practicing might be changed to something else that is more suiting for that concept, but we will have to see. Another thing: the company knows that you all were expecting to debut by the end of the month, but I think it's pretty obvious that it won't happen until another month."

All of the girls nodded in understanding. They didn't even have their music video filmed, how would there be any way that they could debut in that month?

"We should be starting to leave hints about another girl group being in the works by the end of the week. We will also have all of you girls dying your hair by this week so that we can at least get the jacket images done. As you can tell, we have a lot of hard work in front of us, if we want to make this happen." Trainer Shin sighed.

"Are you all excited for this?" He asked in a loud voice. The girls cheered one final time.

Trainer Shin gave them a fatherly smile. "That's great to hear. So again, we will be doing our recording tomorrow so please take it easy for the day. You don't have to practice today, just take it as an off day."

Trainer Shin turned to leave and the girls all stood up and bowed to him as he left. The room was silent for a minute once he left.

The girls looked at each other. Before they knew it, they were all screaming, jumping up and down and giving each other a group hug. To Yeri, the thought of debuting felt like a reality. A reality made out of a dream.