+twenty-one

Yeri and Koeun ran into their shared room, their annoyance was shared as well. Yeri slammed the door to the room and threw herself onto her bed. Koeun lay with Yeri on the town sized bed and shrieked in frustration.

"I can't believe this is happening." Koeun bit her lip to keep herself from cursing. "I thought that this company was supposed to be it for us, Yeri. I thought that we would be stars once we debuted and they wouldn't treat us like trash."

"I thought so too." Yeri lifted her head from her pillow to show Koeun that she had tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this with me. This didn't go how I wanted at all."

Koeun wiped Yeri's tears away. "I wanted this as much as you did. I'm just glad that you gave me the same opportunity that you had."

Yeri nodded and cried even harder. "I hate this."

Koeun stated at Yeri crying and shot off of the bed. "Come on."

"What are we doing?" Yeri asked, sitting up.

"We are going to talk to the other girls and try to come up with a plan on how we are going to get back at the company for cancelling our promotions." Koeun said, crossing her arms.

Yeri bit her lip and nodded. The pair charged into the living room to see that all of the girls were sitting in the living room, some looking more annoyed than others. Koeun crossed her arms again. "We have to talk about this."

"What's there to talk about?" Arin asked, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"About how the company just totally screwed us over." Koeun rose her voice. "They can't expect that we will just sit around and let them do that to us."

"We have to do that." Doyeon pointed out. "Like Trainer Shin said, they own us."

"But they don't." Yeri said softly as she popped her head up. "They don't own us."

"Legally, they do. We signed contracts remember?" Yoojung said.

"I signed a contract that said that I can leave the group anytime if I feel like I am treated unfairly." Yeri said, her voice growing gradually.

"You can't be serious." Arin snarled. "You really want to leave?"

"Not just me. I think we should leave as a group." Yeri pointed out.

"And go where?" Arin scoffed. "You want us all to just leave because of this one incident? News flash Yeri, there are worse companies out there and I don't want to take my chances on them."

"But this is just the beginning, Arin. If they cancel our promotions for some thing that is out of our power, then what's to say that they won't do it again?" Koeun directed to Arin.

"Koeun, it's not for nothing. Yeri has visions and she knew about an explosion in our building!" Arin practically screamed. "I don't blame our company for taking us out of the spotlight for one month so that we can emotionally charge back up."

The whole room was silent. No one had ever heard Arin scream at anyone else like that. The usually quiet and soft spoken member had yelled at the other girls with such hatred that no one had ever seen before.

Arin sighed. "I just think it's a bad idea."

Doyeon nodded. "I think so too. I'm not going to do anything rash in a situation like this."

Yoojung and Tzuyu nodded but Mina and Sua stared at the four with a black expression. Sua cleared her throat. "Maybe it's not a rash idea."

Yoojung's eyes went large. "You don't think so?"

Sua shook her head. "I don't know if I can trust Jellyfish after what they did to Yeri today. She didn't do anything bad in my opinion."

Mina nodded. "Jellyfish threw me put of Gugudan before I could even get a chance to debut with them. There's no telling as to what would happen in the future."

"You can't be serious." Yoojung told Mina. "Mina, I'm sorry but you weren't ready to debut."

Mina nodded. "Maybe I wasn't, but I still don't think that they are being fair. Since this already happened, Jellyfish seems to be scared of their own shadows. They want to pull us out of a promotion cycle because of a  scandal that isn't even scandal worthy."

Arin shook her head rapidly and stood from the couch. "I'm done with listening to this. If you all want to talk about nonsense, go for it, but don't get my involved anymore."

The girls watched as Arin left the living room and Tzuyu, Yoojung and Doyeon followed her out. Yeri turned to Mina. "If you want to sleep in our room, you can."

Mina nodded and followed the three girls to their room without saying another word.

A/N: Hey guys, so I finally got a replacement for my laptop. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean that I will be able to post often since I have officially started school today and man, my classes are hard this year. Anyways, I hope that you guys will have a wonderful day and thank you again for reading my story.