+nineteen

Yeri stared at the concrete flooring that was under her feet. There was a small ant that was turning in circles, trying to find his way out of the cell. After a long time of staring at the ant, he finally found his way out of the cell. Yeri wished in that moment that she was an ant.

Yeri's imagination was interrupted once she heard a familiar voice yelling on the top of his lungs. Yeri propelled herself off of the concrete bench that she was sitting on and looked to Jungkook storming into the police office with Koeun and Heechul behind him.

Yeri smiled to herself, knowing that even though her and Heechul didn't go off on the best terms, he would at least tell the cops the truth about her being a psychic. Jungkook continued to yell around the station for the captain.

Once the captain finally emerged from his office, Jungkook finally started to explain everything to him. Koeun was scanning the station and finally set her eyes on Yeri. Koeun hustled to the mini cage that they had inside of the station to see that Yeri bad tears in her eyes.

Koeun reached through the bars and wiped Yeri's tears away.

"Hey, you can't talk to her without a lawyer present." An officer growled at Koeun.

Koeun glared back at the officer. "You better back away and let me talk to my friend or else I will get your ass fired as soon as she gets out."

The cop slowly nodded and walked away which finally left the girls alone. Yeri still couldn't keep her tears from running down her face. "All of the girls probably hate me."

"No they don't." Koeun sighed. "But you will have to tell them about everything once you get out of here."

Yeri nodded. She knew that this time was bound to come and it didn't bother her that she would have to tell them since she had grown close to all of the girls. "That's okay."

Koeun nodded and glanced back to Jungkook and Heechul. They seemed to be getting things in order. "I'm going to make sure that everything's okay."

Yeri nodded and watched Koeun's back as she walked away. Yeri had never felt alone like she did at that moment. Watching her best friend turn her back and walk away when she couldn't follow her was the most painful thing that Yeri had experienced since getting there.

Koeun talked to the captain for a bit and then all four of them started moving to the cell. The captain pulled out the keys from his pocket and started unlocking the cell.

Yeri sprung out of the cell and wrapped her arms around Koeun's neck. "Thank you so much for helping me get out."

Koeun giggled. "Dont just thank me."

Yeri nodded and moved to Heechul first. "I appreciate you coming here."

Heechul shrugged. "Even though you quit, I have to admit that you did a lot for our company. You put us on the map, Yeri and I never thanked you."

Yeri smiled from ear to ear then moved to Jungkook. "Hey."

"Hey." He smiled. "I told them that I met your when you were working for the fortune telling company."

Yeri nodded. "Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled down to her.

"Sorry to interrupt the two of you, but we really have to go back to the company and explain everything to them." Koeun said, pushing Yeri a little towards the exit.

--

"I can't believe that you didn't tell us about this." Doyeon said softly.

Yoojung nodded. "I thought that we were your members. Not just some people that you have to work with every other day."

"You're not just co-workers to me." Yeri pleaded.

"It doesn't matter what you think, Yeri." Sua spat. "You didn't tell us something that makes a difference in our group. I just don't understand why you would do something like this."

Yeri looked at her feet. For some reason, she wanted to go back to the cell in the prison. "I'm sorry, I just didn't think that you all would believe me."

The dorm was silent. Tzuyu walked to Yeri and gave her a small hug. "You could trust us. Just don't lie to us again."

Yeri nodded and gave Tzuyu an appreciative smile. One by one, all of the girls started walking toward her and hugging her.

--

"How are you?" Jungkook asked through the phone. However, Yeri barely heard what he asked since her attention was on her computer screen instead of the conversation.

"Hmm?" Yeri asked when she snapped her head away from the computer.

"You haven't been looking online, have you?" Jungkook seemed concerned.

"Of course not." Yeri tried saying convincingly.

Jungkook sighed. "You are looking at it right now, aren't you?"

Yeri bit her lip and nodded even though Jungkook couldn't see her. "Yeah."

"Yeri, I told you not to look about what they are saying about you." Jungkook expressed in annoyance.

"I know, but there was a link to an article about me and I wanted to see what the media would say about me. It's not my fault that I read some of the comments."

Jungkook rested for a second. "I get it. But now that you have seen what they have been saying about you, will you let the company press charges?"

Yeri shook her head. "There's no way. I don't want to go through a trial and bring more negative attention to the group."

"But it's not your fault that you are psychic. I can't believe that they think that you should be thrown out of the group when you saved your group and all of the people inside." Jungkook pointed out.

Yeri shrugged. "The police think that I was targeted, which was why I got the vision. So all of this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me."

"You can't think like that. You are just trying to live your dream."

"I know, but I'm also endargering my members' lives."