+twelve

"Our concept is modelling?" Yoojung asked. All of the girls were sitting at a table that held some of Jellyfish's highest executives as well as Trainer Shin.

The woman who sat across from all 8 girls nodded. "But it's not going to be boring or anything."

"Please explain how we just being models will not just be any other concept." Doyeon crossed her arms over her chest. All of the girls were visibly weary of their concept. Their concept was one thing that Jellyfish guaranteed would be different than other girls groups. And blatantly, all of the girls being models weren't the kind of unique that they were all envisioning.

The woman looked at her notes. "First of all, you are all going to have your own storyline. In the photobook, we are going to have a normal photoshoot and runway concept but in the music video, we are going to uncover the horrible truths of the modeling industry."

"Go on." Sua was intrigued by the concept now.

The woman smiled. "Well first off, Sua. Your storyline will be that you can't get any work. No matter how beautiful and hardworking you are, you can't land a job for your life."

"What about mine?" Mina wondered.

"Mina will be the one who is declined from everything due to your weight. Your whole storyline will be thinking about food and having to keep yourself away from it so that you can fit the ideal body structure of a model." Mina frowned at the idea, but she knew that she would be the only one to pull it off.

"Arin." The woman said. "She will be the naïve one. She will go into everything thinking that it's perfect and innocent when it's not. Arin will be the way the music video will be shot in perspective of, since most people think that the modeling world is innocent."

"Yoojung will be having the internal struggle of having plastic surgery or not." The woman said. Yoojung bit her lip but nodded. "You will probably have a scene where you are at a plastic surgeon's office and then simply running out."

"Yeri's character is going to be abused. She doesn't want to do any of the things that photographers or designers want her to but she knows that if she doesn't let them, she will be kicked out of the modeling industry for life." Yeri bit her lip, thinking about how those kinds of scenes would be like.

The woman continued. "Koeun and Tzuyu's storylines will be intertwined. Koeun will be completely jealous of Tzuyu's way of getting jobs since she can get them all the time, where Koeun will be barely getting a job here and there. However, it will be revealed that Tzuyu is doing favors for the men that she is getting jobs for. Koeun decides to attack Tzuyu out of a fit of rage."

"Doyeon is going to be the model that is successful. She is going to be the one that all of your characters will look up to. However, at the end of the music video, we will show that Doyeon dies from starving herself: something that is essential in the modeling world." The woman said casually. Doyeon gulped the saliva in her mouth.

The whole room went silent. No one knew what to say. Their storylines were so complex and deep that they couldn't even form words. The first one to speak was Yeri. "Don't you think that's a bit much?"

The woman gave her a casual look. "I don't."

Koeun scoffed. "You want Yeri to be raped, Sua to be poor, Arin to be dumb, Mina to be anorexic, Tzuyu to be a girl who gets attacked by me, Yoojung to be insecure and Doyeon to die from starvation. You still don't think it's too much?"

The woman shook her head. She sighed and put her papers down on the table. "Listen to me girls. You are Vixx's youngest sister group. They are known to have some of the most amazing concepts in all of Kpop. This is an amazing concept that no other group has ever touched. If you guys don't want to do this concept, we aren't going to make you but at the same time, this will set you apart from other girl groups. If you want us to give you the schoolgirl concept, we have no problem doing that."