Chapter 1 Metting Aquarius

Aquarius's pov

I found it really strange why I'm going to a High School called Zodiac High. Wait can I even call it a high school? The letter I got said I was one out of twelve students going. Twelve!
Anyways it's strange. The letter said I would learn about who I was and what a Zodiac was. I had never heard of a Zodiac before except once. I think some kid at my old high school said it was about the stars in the sky or something, I'm not really sure I wasn't paying attention.
I wonder if any of my friends our going to this school like Scorpio, Libra, or Gemini. I don't want to be alone there.
I heard my mother call for me telling me it was time to go. I sighed grabbed my bags and headed downstairs.
  I stared down at my self in my school uniform. I thought it was stupid that we had to wear this. I also found it stupid that we could customize our school uniform you know like the color and stuff to look different. If you wanted us to look different people how about no uniforms.
  I rolled my eyes and waited for my car ride to be over. Apparently the school is so secret that we have to be dropped off at a bus station so they can take us to the campus.
  I stepped out of my mothers car and smiled at her before I headed to the bus that read Zodiac High on it.
  "Aqua!" A voice said, I looked around and saw a few of my friends.
  Hopefully this year isn't to bad.