Chapter 20 Fire Class

(Mr. Duncan)
Aries's pov

The bell rang after bunch telling us to head to third period. I had math with Mrs. Blake who was pretty cool. She wasn't one of those talkative annoying teachers that sucked a teaching.
  Fire class was outside by some old building I guess know one used or something. Leo and Sagittarius where already there. Guess we just needed the teacher.
Mr. Duncan walked up to us five minutes later, smoking a cigarette. Teachers usually aren't allowed to smoke on campus but whatever. When you looked at him close up you actually saw one of his eyes red and the other grey.
  "Listen up maggots this is fire class." Mr. Duncan smirked "I guess I should explain this class a little. I'm sure your Zodiac teacher said something about powers. Well you see each Zodiac has a certain element and each element consist of three different types of powers, which one of those three signs posses."
  Was this guy nuts. Powers, are we sure it's tobacco in that pipe he is smoking. The other guys looked at him in shock too.
  "Don't believe me huh?" Our teacher chuckled "Guess I have to show you guys. For a zodiac under the fire signs the powers are being able to breath out fire from your mouth, cast fire balls from your hands, or turn objects into ash. I happen to breath fire from my mouth watch and learn kiddies."
  He walked into the building and came back with a few tin cans and put them spread out on the ground. He threw his cigarette onto the ground and stomped on it before he took a deep breath and turned to the cans. I stood there stunned as fire came from his mouth and melted the cans.
  "What the hell." Leo yelled in utter shock "How?"
  "Believe me now?" Mr. Duncan smirked "Your powers will develop soon sometime in this year and we will find out who has what."
  "Who are you?" Sagittarius asked "And why are we here?"
  "My name is Aries Duncan fourth generation of the zodiacs." He said "You see when one of the Zodiacs from a past generation passes a new generation starts. You saw that there was eleven adults last night. We are each a Zodiac and you kids are the fifth generation."
  "That's a joke right?" I asked.
  "No kid it's not." Mr. Duncan said "You see when one from the past generation has pasted then it's time for that generation to teach the new one about who they are and what their job is. You got those letters to come here a week after one of are Zodiacs pasted away in a car crash. She sacrificed herself she had a chose to let her little cousin pass or her and she chose herself, because you see her cousin was the next zodiac in your generation."
  "What?" Leo said "Who is it?" 
  "That's for you to find out." The bell rang "Well later kiddies."
  My head was spinning from the information. This couldn't be true but it was. There was no way he could of done what he did without swallowing fire or something which he didn't. The question is, who is the person who's cousin died in a car crash.