Chapter 19 First Day

Scorpio's pov

The alarm Gemini set went off at 7am. School didn't start tell nine and breakfast started in 30 minutes. I rubbed my eyes and got up grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom.
I wasn't showing it really much but I was worried about Aqua. She may not know this but her parents had called me the day after her cousin had died in the car crash. They wanted me to know if she was acting different that was why and to let her tell me when she was ready.
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Gemini still asleep. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at his head causing him to wake up.
  "What the hell." He yelled "Why did you do that!"
  "Time to get up." I shrugged "Now go get ready."
  "Yes mom." I hissed causing me to roll my eyes
  I was still trying to figure out why we were at this school. The pets, Aqua running down the hall and us not seeing her, what does it mean? 
  Gemini came out of the bathroom and we headed to the cafeteria and where greeted by Cancer and Virgo. I saw Aries talking to Libra. Was the dude going to ask her out yet. He's liked her for a year now.
  I was about to sit down when someone jumped on my back, giggling.
"Aqua get off the boy." Taurus said "He's not a jungle gym."
"Yeah yeah." Aqua groaned "But he's my best friend I'm aloud to do this."
I chuckled as Aqua got off me and headed to the lunch line. Dang that girl is goofy.
"Aqua don't yell at the man." Sagittarius yelled "He just asked you if you wanted bacon."
"Well I don't." She said "I'm a vegetarian and it's to early to act nice."
Yup she's goofy. I looked around the room to see what everyone was up to. Cap and Aries where talking to each other, Libra, Cancer, and Pisces were next to each other giggling, Leo was hanging out with Taurus playing around with his food, Virgo and Sagittarius were talking in the line, Gemini was getting something to drink and Aqua had disappeared. Strange.
I was going to go look for her when Aries called me. I guess I'll talk to her later.
"So." Cap said "What do you think is up with these element classes. Like what are we doing in them?"
"No clue." Said Aries "I find it strange. Well actually I find this entire school strange. I mean twelve students in a place like this if doesn't make any sense."
The bell rang after we finished eating and all of us headed to first period with Mr. Chase. I walked in the class to see Aqua already sitting at a desk in the back by a window. I walked over and sat next to her as Taurus sat in front of her.
  "Where did you disappear earlier?" I asked
  "Needed to feed Shadow and Izzy." She smiled happily
"Morning class." Mr. Chase said walking into the room "It's nice to see you all here on time. Okay let's get started Cancer would you mind getting the books from the back and handing everyone one please."
"Not at all." Cancer smiled happily "Libra will you help me pass them out."
  The girls past out the books and the teacher told us to open are books to page 10. On that page was consolations that had are names under it.
  "All of you were named after these consolations. Each ones means something." Mr. Chase said "Like Scorpio is the Scorpion or Virgo is the Virgin."
  "Um sir." Virgo said "Dose that mean I will forever be a virgin?"
"Umm no." He said awkwardly causing everyone to laugh "The point is these consolations follow a month for example anyone born in the dates January 20 - February 18 would fall under the consolation Aquarius the water bearer."
"Okay?" Aries said "But what dose that have to do with us?"
"You are all Zodiacs." Mr. Chase said causing us to freeze in shock "All of you will discover things about yourselves here that you never knew. One of you has already started showing their power and three of you have been chosen by an animal."
I turned to Aqua. I knew he was talking about her and what happened on the stairs yesterday. She looked up and over at me giving me a small smile.
  "Power?" Asked Sagittarius "What do you mean power?"
  "You will find out in your element classes." He said before the bell rang "I will see you twelve at dinner tonight have a good day."
  Then he left causing us to just sit there in confusion before we headed to are next class. Strange school.