Chapter 52 Normal?

Pisces's pov

We pulled out the dust Ophiuchus gave us and threw it in the air. It started to float in a certain direction and the twelve of us started to follow it. We found her sitting under a tree reading.
"Glad to know you made it back safely!" She smiled "Ill take the ingredients now and start the spell."
Cancer handed her the back and she said something that caused a pot over fire to appear. Ophiuchus threw the ingredients into the pot and started to chant something. She pulled a huge bowl out and scooped up the liquid inside.
"Drink this.." She said handing it to Aries"Get in the order of your signs and each take a sip and you will lose your powers."
When the bowl reached me I took a sip and I felt as if something was pulled out of me. I sighed knowing our family and ourselves were safe.
"Creatures of the night will always be here." Ophiuchus said "But wear these and you shall be safe."
She said another word and a necklace formed around our necks. The necklace had our symbol on it.
She said bye and vanished. I looked at the others before we formed a group hug.
"Come on guys." Aries says "Let's go home."
We all grabbed onto our significant other and started to head one way out of the forest. We survived and finally destroyed the high school that was only going to hurt us. We were free to live normal.
We started off not being close together but after this we became inseparable from one another. I was glad to have friends well family as great as them. We smiled happily and cheered as Sagittarius and Virgo finally shared their first kiss as we over looked the city below. They smiled at each other, Love was in their eyes as they kissed once more! It was so cute! I was happy for them and turned smiling up at Gemini. We got lucky and finally this repeating cycle of Zodiac becoming monsters was over.
"First one down the hill!" Leo yelled running "Is the best Zodiac!"
The eleven of us giggled as we followed behind the dirty blonde headed boy.