Chapter 27 Jealous

Scorpio's pov

So our teachers are liars, we have to fight fucking creatures of the dark or whatever by ourselves, try to train ourselves, and figure out how to stop the cycle of us turning into the creatures of the dark. A fucking piece of cake.
  The twelve of us ended up finding a cave. Aries and Capricorn were able to start up a fire. The girls huddled close to it except Aqua seemed to be thinking
  "We need to come up with shifts." Taurus said "So how wants to go first."
  "I will." Aqua voted "I don't mind you guys get some rest. It's been a rough night."
  "Okay." Cancer said "Wake one of us up in an hour okay?"
  She nodded as the rest of us grabbed the blankets we had. I closed my eyes and drifted off the the sound of the fire cracking and the crickets chirping.
  I woke up what felt like two to three hours later. I looked around and saw Aries holding Libra in his arms. Strange. I looked to see who was watching us and saw Aqua still up reading her book again.
  "Aquarius." I whispered "Get to bed I'll watch okay?"
  She shook her head no and went back to reading. Stubborn girl. I walked over to her grabbed her book causing her to look at me in annoyance and threw my blanket on her.
  "Sleep." I muttered "Or you don't get the book back."
  She rolled her eyes but nodded drifting off minutes later. After an hour I woke up Aries who was shocked he was holding his crush in his arms.
  "How did this happen?" He asked causing me to shrug "Not a word to the others."
  I just smirked and headed back to sleep. I was one of the first ones up in the morning. I saw Libra and Capricorn up.
  "Scorpio." Cap said "Why don't you and Libra go look for some food. I'll watch the others."
  I nodded my head and the two of us headed out of the cave to look for some food.
  "I woke up when you where talking to Aries." Libra said out of the blue "I know he's your friend so can I ask you a question please?"
  "Sure." I shrugged "What is it?"
  "Dose he like me?" She asked, causing me to chuckle and nod "Really? That's great! Hey what about you it's only fare that you tell me your crush now."
  "What am I a girl now?" I asked causing her to giggle "Aqua.."
  "Okay nice!" She smiled "Now that we have that out of the air let's look for some food."
  About half an hour later the two of us walked back into the cave getting looks from all but Cap, and glares from Aqua and Aries. Great.
  Cap whispered something in Aries ear causing his eyes to soften. What the fuck are we! All girls now?
  "Here's breakfast!" Libra smiled happily holding out the berries and nuts we had found "Sorry it's not much."
  Everyone smiled and started to dig in but Aqua who walked out of the cave. Great was she jealous.
  "Hey Scorpio!" Gemini called "What's wrong with her?"
  "I think she's jealous." Taurus smirked "Because Scorpio was hanging out with Libra."
  "Did you guys forget what's going on here!" I said "This isn't time for drama hurry up and eat. I'll go get her."