Chapter 48 Night Butterfly

Aquarius's pov

I was smiling happy Cancer was finally with Leo. Took that boy long enough. I held on to Scorpio's hand as we headed to the next spot.
"So next is the Night Butterfly wings." Cancer said "Its about a mile and a half from here but I'm gonna go with they only come out at night. So maybe setup near where they should be and rest till night?"
"Good idea." Gemini said "Come on guys lets go."
  When nightfall came the twelve of us sat quietly waiting for the butterflies to come out. Red light started to appear and you could see black butterflies surrounded by it.
  "Guys split in twos." Aries said "Each team needs to catch one Butterfly."
  We all nodded and started going after them. I watched at one of the butterflies touched a leaf and it started to melt. Shit are they acid like.
  "Guys!" I yelled "Don't touch them their wings look like they melt whatever they touch like acid."
  "Damn it." Capricorn said "What do we do?"
  "Virgo use your power on them." I said "It should kill them without us having to catch them."
  "But that might tear the wings apart." He said "I think it would be better for Cancer to just freeze them so we can pick them up. And when they melt just put them in the veils."
  I looked over at Cancer and nodded. We watched as she started to freeze the butterflies. When we got six of them I took off my bag and opened it so she could put them in it. Hope they don't melt to fast. This is one of my favorite bags. Next to the rose of wisdom.