Chapter 32 Forgiven

Aquarius's pov

It was my turn to watch over the camp. I could hear Capricorn getting up and heading to wake someone up so I said I'd take the next shift. I couldn't sleep anyways.
I curled up next to the fire with the book Virgo and Sag got from the library.
I was hoping to find something that would help us more. I don't want my friends to end up as monsters. Bad enough we can't go back to school or home but last thing we need is one of us dying.
  I was still mad at Libra, but I guess I shouldn't be. If he likes her and she likes him I guess I should just give up..I'm used to doing that just to make someone else happy.
  I pushed away my thoughts and opened the book in my hands. Nothing really jumped out at me that was important or that we didn't already know.
  I walked around the fire pacing back and forth thinking when something caught my eye. I saw Shadow run over to me with a stick in his mouth. I giggled and threw the stick to watch him chase it and come back to drop it in my lap.
  I pulled the puppy into my arms and hugged him tight. Izzy was probably passed out along with Taurus and same with Cancer's bunny Stella along with Scorpio's cat Midnight and Libra's fox Ash.
  "Aqua?" I voice asked, I turned to see Libra "Can we talk please?"
  I nodded my head and patted a place next to me. She walked over and sat down.
"I don't like him." She said "I was only with him because we were getting food and I hate seeing you mad at him and me. I'm sorry."
"It's fine." I said hugging her "I'm sorry for being stupid."
Then Shadow started to bark Libra and I jumped up as a creature walked out of the trees. Shit!