Chapter 36 Trying to Find a Way Out

Aries's pov

These fucking woods are getting on my last nerve. I was helping Aquarius hold Scorpio up as we walked. She might of stopped his bleeding for now but we need to get him to a hospital.
It was like a never ending maze. Pisces had asked about going to that town Night Cove but there is no telling how they would react if they found out who we were and if they could even help.
  "Guys!" Libra said "I hear something coming close."
  I watched the others get in front of Scorpio, Aquarius, and me. A head of green hair walked out of the tress when the person lifted their head up we were met with a pair of yellow eyes.
"Mrs.." Cancer said "Foster.."
"Shit they got you guys!" She said walking closer "What happened?"
"We killed them." I growled "And I suggest you don't do anything stupid or you're next."
"I promise I won't. I told them to just leave you kids alone." Mrs. Foster said "I'm here to help. I swear."
"Why?" Aquarius asked "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HELP US AFTER WHAT YOU DID!"
I saw tears trying not to escape her eyes as Scorpio gently lifted his hand to squeeze hers.
"I knew about what would happen after Jazz died." She said "I tried to tell the others just to leave you alone let you figure your powers on your own."
"But why?" Gemini spoke "Why would you try going against them?"
"Know one needs to go through what we did when we found out about our powers." She said "Now I know away out of the forest, there is a town about four miles going north but we need to hurry the others could be close since the other three didn't come back."
We all nodded but all knew not to trust her so easily. If she really was going to help us that was fine but any sign of her betraying us she's dead. But we need go get Scorpio to a hospital. The twelve of us followed our former teacher.