Chapter 16 Freezing Wind

Gemini's pov

Scorpio and I never really talked at our old school. The only thing we had in common was being friends with Aqua that would be the only reason he spoke to me.
  "Scorpio?" I asked looking over at him "You wanna see if Aqua is done unpacking?"
  "Sure." He said heading to the door
The two of us were walking down the hall when Capricorn came out of his room.
"What are you guys doing?" Capricorn asked us.
"Going to see Aqua." Scorpio said "Why are you out here and where's Aries?"
"He's asleep." Capricorn said "So I decided to walk around."
  "You wanna come with us?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders "Let's go then."
  We headed up to the second floor and as soon as we reached with a cold fast breeze hit us, which was strange because there were no windows up here.
  "Aquarius!" A voice yelled "Where did you go?"
  Taurus and Pisces came running down the hall. They stopped when they saw us.
  "Did you guys see Aqua?" Pisces asked "We were going on a walk when we heard foot steps and she just disappeared in thin air."
  "Sorry guys." A female voice chuckled "I didn't mean to run off like that."
  We turned around to see Aqua right behind us. But that was impossible we didn't see her run down the hall to get behind us.
  "Aqua." Scorpio said "How did you get over there without us seeing you?"
  "I don't know." She chuckled poking his side "Just my ninja skills!"
  We all shrugged it off, but me and by the look in Scorpio's eyes he was thinking about it to. How did she get behind us so fast and what was that freezing cold wind we felt run past us?