Chapter 30 Night Cove Witch

(Picture of Sagittarius)
Sagittarius's pov

  "Hey." Aqua said as soon as we found a place in the park to camp out at "We should find some more information on this town. She if we can figure out why the creatures are attacking this place."
"Yeah." I said "Let's go in pairs. And meet here in two hours."
Everyone split into pairs leaving Virgo and me left. I smiled over at him. Know one knew I was gay which I guess is fine. It just sucks liking one of your friends who is most likely straight.
"Library?" Virgo asked, I nodded "Let's go then."
  The two of us walked in and started to look around. We walked towards the back of the library in the history section. Maybe some of these books could clear up some things for us.
  Virgo saw a book he went to grab it but it was to high up so when he tried to grab it he fell backwards into my arms making my face turn red.
"S-sorry." Virgo muttered "I just wanted that book. The one with the red and gold spine."
I didn't trust myself to speak so I nodded let go of him and reached up for the book.
"Night Cove Witch." I read "Hey didn't Aqua say a witch was the reason the Zodiacs were created?"
"Yeah." Virgo said "Lets check this book out and go find the others. This could be important."
We checked out the book before running out of the library and looking around town for the others. Why do things seem like they're just going to get worst?
We found everyone and headed back to our campsite. I pulled out the book and showed everyone it.
"So this could be about the witch?" Cancer asked, I nodded "Okay I guess we should read it then."
I read the book out load it explained about this young women with brown curly hair and red eyes. The witch as they called her in the book.
"Twelve friends who wanted to stop all the fighting in the world or at least try to had heard stories about this witch and came into this town." I said "The Night Cove Witch gave them the powers to stop war and bloodshed but as a cost they would become the things they feared most a monster."
"That explains a lot." Taurus said "If this is the town where the witch had lived it could explain why the creatures come here."
"It's the first place the Zodiacs were born." Aquarius said "This is like the creatures feeding ground because they know that these people here can't fight back."
"So what do we do?" Pisces asked "The town people will soon find out who we are and kick us out and even if they don't how can we fight all the creatures that come here if all of us don't have our powers."
"I don't think we can." Libra spoke "If we try anything will stick out like sore thumbs and will die fighting the creatures or the towns people will kick us out or try killing us."
"She's right." Aqua hissed, she still must be jealous "The only thing we can do is leave this town and train more tell we all have our powers then maybe we can come back. But tell then we get out of here."
"I guess we set our campsite up for no reason." Capricorn said "Okay let's just go."
We packed up our stuff and headed out of Night Cove. I wish we could help but Aqua was right we're still two weak and know way we could fight five creatures in one day.