Chapter 39 Telling Him

(Picture of The Girls)
Libra's pov

  The next day Aries and I headed over to the hospital to pick up Scorpio and Aquarius. I was happy to be walking with my crush and I decided to tell him. I already knew he liked me from the day in the forest when I heard him talking to Scorpio. I stopped walking and gently grabbed his hand causing him to freeze and turn back and look at me.
  "Aries.." I muttered "I-I like you." 
  He didn't say a word. I was afraid that maybe Scorpio had been wrong, then he gently lifted my chin and kissed me. I melted into his arms as I kissed him.
  "About time you two." A voice said I turned to see Aqua and Scorpio standing outside the hospital smirking at us "Good job Libra!"
  I smiled at Aqua as she hugged me. The three of us headed back to the motel helping Scorpio out. Aqua said the doctors didn't want him to leave but that she convinced them that they were leaving town and he had to go.
  The others smiled as the four of us walked in the boys room were everyone was. I was shocked when Aries threw him arm around my should and kissed my lips.
  "Listen up!" He said "This is my girl don't touch her!"
  The room filled up with laughing before Aqua and Aries helped Scorpio on one of the two beds. I smiled happy that everything was going good so far and I hoped it stayed like that for a day or two at least.