Chapter 43 Trouble

(Picture of the signs if their gender was switched NO gender has been switched)
Aquarius's pov

I woke up with my head hurting and my hands tied. I looked around to see Pisces knocked out next to me. I tried to remember what had happened and where we were.

~Flashback~
Pisces and I had just made it to Night Cove and the two of us were looking around when a building suddenly crumbled and screams filled the air.
The two of us froze seeing our former teachers there staring at us, they didn't look human anymore. A black aura surrounded their bodies. I grabbed Pisces hand and the two of started to run fast.
We stopped when a scream filled the air. Mr. Chase had a mere child in his grip and told us if we didn't come with them they would kill the kid.
  I wasn't going to allow a child to die because of us. Even if this town hated us the girl was still human unlike the person holding her. As soon as we surrender the world went black.
  ~End of Flashback~

  The door opened and all my former teachers walked in. I was frozen in shock now all their eyes looked inhuman like all their sanity was gone.
  "Looks like someone is finally awake." Me. Chase smirked "For now we wait till your friends and the trader get here." He said as he walked over and cupped Pisces's cheek.
  "You sick bastards!" I hissed "I swear you do anything to her I will kill you!"
"This one has a mouth." Mr. Sutton said "Why don't you go back to sleep."
  The air from my lungs was taken and I slowly drifted out of consciousness. Guys please hurry, I thought, before my head hit the floor.